Bono at Troy NY Premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: :scream: Our ResNet filter blocks Photobucket!!! Kelly, can you e-mail me the pics you're posting? I'd REALLY like to see them, at least some.... my e-mail is l a r 3 @ c a l v i n . e d u (sorry about the spaces, but I don't need any more spam!!!)

souLnation2002 said:
I feel kinda bad for them. I understand that Bono is to be in the spotlight and all, but it looks like the family's speedwalking to the theatre so they can just enjoy the movie and try to avoid being hounded by photographers. :(

My thoughts exactly, Souly. :sigh:

Wow! Jordan & Eve have sure grown up! Great pics! :)
With Bono & Ali's genes, they were bound to have beautiful kids.
:)

Last edited:
I can't really add much else, but those girls have grown up so beautifully. Eve looks so much like Ali. Jordon is an amazing cross between her parents. Ali looks gorgeous, as usual. What I wouldn'd give for her wardrobe! Bono looks great in that suit jacket. I also love to see him dressed up.

Oh yeah, thanks to Kelly and everyone for posting the pics. You all are always right on top of these things! Thanks!

Jordan and Eve are both gorgeous. Bono is going to need to keep an eye on them. ;)
kellyahern said:
6b1258bb.jpg
How cute are Bono's pants? :cute:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
:sad: :scream: Our ResNet filter blocks Photobucket!!! Kelly, can you e-mail me the pics you're posting? I'd REALLY like to see them, at least some.... my e-mail is l a r 3 @ c a l v i n . e d u (sorry about the spaces, but I don't need any more spam!!!)

U2Kitten pm'ed and said she is going to put them in her fotki album so you can see, thanks U2Kitten :hug:

I'm sorry for the trouble U2Kitten and Lies :reject:

seajewel said:
Beautiful family - but they look so unhappy - probably too much press around!

yeah :( I hope I didn't do wrong by posting those pics :reject: , I didn't think they were "tabloid" type, retna is usually pretty respectable - I'm sorry :reject:

I like the people magazine pic Mrs.Springsteen posted better - Bono and Jordan look more happy and relaxed once they got inside :cute:

Don't worry about it Kelly :hug: We all love the pics :)

They don't look unhappy (not THAT word again :crazy: ) to me, just in normal mode like anybody else. Bono and Ali are good parents and have always protected their kids. The girls are older now and they feel they are ready to join them in the spotlight, taking them out to celebrity events, so surely they expected their pictures would be taken. It was a public event, not a family vacation or anything, so I don't think there's anything wrong. Like you said, Retna is very respectable and not like a tabloid.

Last edited:
I always skipped on my birthday;) Who wants school on their birthday? :lol: I'm sure Bono and Ali let them take a break when there's something special going on they don't want to miss out on. Besides I think it was at night?

*edit but even if it was night, it was NYC and not 'home.' But again, I think it's cool when parents let their kids take a day off for special reasons (my parents were like that with me and I'm that way too.)

Look at the way Bono and Ali are holding tight to the girls' hands. They're not going to let them get lost in the crowd or let anyone grab them. You can see how much they love them and that's so sweet :cute: :)

Last edited:
:ohmy: Maybe it's because I'm a mom, but these pix freak me out a little. When did the girls get so big?! It seemed to happen overnight. p.s. They are stunning!

promenade said:
When did the girls get so big?! It seemed to happen overnight. p.s. They are stunning!

Wauh - I agree with you! Just saw the pics and was thinking the exact same thing - the lastest pics I saw of them was from the Elevation tour, so... :D

... but a very nice looking family :yes: - wonder how the boys look now?! :hmm:

kellyahern said:

I'm sure they had a good time :) Just speedwalking like souly said.

:yes:

After all, Jordan probably got to meet Brad Pitt for her birthday, not a bad present if imho :lol:

I am NOT digging the 'Pop chop' on Brad Pitt :no: I know he's filming another movie and that's probably what it's for, but I can't wait until he grows it out again :grumpy:

Oh man I can't stop looking at the pics. I haven't seen pictures of the girls since they were toddlers. Wow wow wow.

And I drool over Edge so much that sometimes I forget how beautiful Bono is. He just gets better as he gets older, how cool is that. :cute:

RocknRollKitty said:

I am NOT digging the 'Pop chop' on Brad Pitt :no: I know he's filming another movie and that's probably what it's for, but I can't wait until he grows it out again :grumpy:

:drool: I LOVE the pop chop on Brad :yes: It's so much better than that long hair and beard he had for forever. I don't always think he's all that :drool:worthy but sometimes......I like how he looked the other night.

When does Troy open for everyone to see? This weekend?

Troy opens May 14th. :hyper: I don't really know why I'm excited. I'm so sick of the Iliad! :rant:

Sorry. Lit major.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom