Bono at Toronto Film Festival Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ElevatesMe415

Refugee
9193213222ac.jpg

9193216rj.jpg

With Cillian Murphy [ how I found these
:drool: ] & Liam Neeson

This is the Leonard Cohen film they filmed with U2 in may, right?

Bono is wearing the same jacket he did at Live8 - I won't even comment on the hat.

Its like the Irish league of hotness:wink:

.....why the hell did i say that:shifty:

U2FanPeter said:
This is the Leonard Cohen film they filmed with U2 in may, right?

No, this is a film of the Patrick McCabe novel Breakfast on Pluto, I had no idea they were even filming this, talk about out of the loop. U2 actually turned me on to McCabe, he wrote Butcher Boy and Carn and more, all of which I read, all of which I can't recall on a moment's notice, isn't that encouraging. Funny thing is, Breakfast on Pluto is the only one I didn't like -- McCabe supposedly got very chummy with them, and especially Gavin, and I think it affected his work in this book. That sounds horrible, what I meant is that if an outside influence intrudes on an artist's vision, it causes problems. Think Howie B!!!:yes:

Thank you for the pictures, especially on this gruesome anniversary -- everything positive helps, even in that hat!

Hey U2Kitten don't mind the Johnny Depp photos at all! :heart:

Bono get some new clothes...your a millionaire for Christ's sakes!

Yes, but Kelly, it's not just the one hat, he has a thousand of them, look how fresh this one is, it certainly isn't one he's worn on the beach in Nice, with all the clothes he wears on the beach, he would have soaked it through and ruined it in one day, no, this is an ENDLESS PARADE OF STRAW HATS THAT NEVER, NEVER EVER, ENDS:scream:

kellyahern said:
I've moved on to the fifth stage of the hat . . . acceptance :wink:.

:lmao:
I find myslef wishing for the green cap again

it could be worse - he could be wearing the bandana all the time:wink:

FEELINNUMB said:
Yes, but Kelly, it's not just the one hat, he has a thousand of them, look how fresh this one is, it certainly isn't one he's worn on the beach in Nice, with all the clothes he wears on the beach, he would have soaked it through and ruined it in one day, no, this is an ENDLESS PARADE OF STRAW HATS THAT NEVER, NEVER EVER, ENDS:scream:

:lmao:

for some reason, it doesn't bother me too much. i wouldn't like to see it on stage, though. let's hope he doesn't identify a fan with a straw hat that looks about the right size, cause you know he'll take it and wear it.

and i'm a bit tired of the green cap, that's for sure.

keep the pictures coming! :up:

Back
Top Bottom