Bono at The Zigfield Theater NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
72013893.jpg

Ok apparently he's now at the movies
;)

And apparently he's partially in Ireland :lol:

72013574.jpg

DUBLIN, IRELAND - SEPTEMBER 26: An image of musician Bono is seen on a screen as he introduces Jay-Z at The Point on September 26, 2006 in Dublin, Ireland.

Talk about multi-tasking :crazy:

I really don't see how they could've gotten to Ireland so quickly. They were in New York this morning and Louisiana last nite. I think someone in Ireland was apparently a bit off.:coocoo: God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

Maybe!! I thought of that too. But, when we would he have had time? U2's been busy all day from what I've seen. God Bless!!

one4u2 said:
He's on screen it was via satelitte! lol

He's not really superbono
superbono.jpg

but damn! The man could come and rescue me any day looking like that!! See, he's working on those abs already!! haha:wink:

U2isthebest said:
I really don't see how they could've gotten to Ireland so quickly. They were in New York this morning and Louisiana last nite. I think someone in Ireland was apparently a bit off.:coocoo: God Bless!

The ireland thing is obviously taped... look at the outfit, the 'perfect' suit and the blue Armani's... reminds you of a certain photoshoot in London last week??

He looks good here, too bad Ali isn't with him to do his tie for him :wink: crooked again! At least he tucked in his shirt all by himself this time :cute:

what movie were they going to?

Back
Top Bottom