Bono At The White House Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so ANGRY too

Everyone please call or e-mail the White House. Those people better WAKE UP and do the right thing.

God Bless you Bono for keeping up the fight. We can help him, in whatever small way we can.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm so ANGRY too

Everyone please call or e-mail the White House. Those people better WAKE UP and do the right thing.

God Bless you Bono for keeping up the fight. We can help him, in whatever small way we can.

:yes: Exactlly, well said MrsSpringsteen :yes:

One more pic on yahoo today (I'm not sure if this one has been posted already)
3386%3A39523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D537%3D%3C64%3D3232537%3B73987nu0mrj

That one's new to me, thanks Kelly.

It makes me mad too that money is getting in the way of saving lives. How could anyone live with that? I have found out the hard way, nothing is more expensive than a guilty conscience. But I guess some people don't have one. :( That is one thing I'd really like to say to those politicians. Maybe Bono can do it for me. I'd also like them to think about how fragile life is, and how each life is special and unique and precious. A lost life is the one thing we can never get back or replace. Don't waste it. Please!

Cool! Thanks for posting all the pictures! :D

This was in USA Today? Random Tricial ESP was telling me to buy USA Today...today...but I didn't! :grumpy:

I am so very impressed with Bono last weekend. I was beginning to wonder if this whole issue was really slipping out of our reach. Good to here that he's pissed off and letting Dubya know. I also think Bush's promise of 15 billion is a load of bullshit. Regardless of whether or not he delivers, 15 billion won't cut it. 15 billion back in the mid-1980s would have been nice, or 15 billion PER YEAR. People write this issue off too quickly b/c the US spends more on foreign aid than any other nation, BUT relative to our GDP we are significantly lower in the rankings.

Back
Top Bottom