Bono at the Sundance Film Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeannieco said:
Yes, thanks Jamila for posting that!
It always fun to read about his "non rock star" activities.

I found the image of Bono putting a jigsaw puzzle together with the Sundance volunteers wonderful too.

That's why I wanted to share it with everybody here.

It's always good for us to remember that for all his rock star image, Bono is really just another human being trying his best to find his way through life.

Thanks for all the positive comments - I truly appreciate them. :hug:

love2bmama said:

starbucks!! yay! (i work there :giggle:)
oh shoot, it's not starbucks. Still, bono+coffee=:hyper:
Thank god it isn't Starbucks!! Sorry you have to work there:sad: I don't know where you are from,but those worms are always making the cute mom and pop stores close down because they surround them and force them to close. Peets coffee rules!!! Although I have seen Bono dringking Starbucks before:sad: So, Bono if you are out there reading this, support the mom and pop coffee houses and stop drinking this swill !!

bonocomet said:
Bono online has some of those without the watermarks. ^ :wink:

sundancebonocoffee.jpg

sundancebono1-2007coffee.jpg

He's tempting me! The week I decided to quit caffeine! :scream:
You should cut back,but don't quite, caffeine is known to help with not getting Alzhiemers SP? And a host of other things!!

Hidy said:
Thank god it isn't Starbucks!! Sorry you have to work there:sad: I don't know where you are from,but those worms are always making the cute mom and pop stores close down because they surround them and force them to close. Peets coffee rules!!! Although I have seen Bono dringking Starbucks before:sad: So, Bono if you are out there reading this, support the mom and pop coffee houses and stop drinking this swill !!

Good eyes, Hidy!

I didn't want to rain on anyone's parade but Bono is holding a cup of coffee from Schlotsky's not Starbuck's.

I know because Schlotsky's is from the area where I live. :wink:

Still a great picture, though.

Back
Top Bottom