Bono at the Sundance Film Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:

He's tempting me! The week I decided to quit caffeine! :scream:

There there, maybe it's decaf... didn't the rest of the band forbid Bono to consume caffeine? :wink:

And I think I'm a fan of the short-haired Bono... I do love the JT/R&H hair, but I'm starting to like the short crop too.

Nuala said:
Here are a couple more. Those damn watermarks!! :mad:

bsun8.jpg

starbucks!! yay! (i work there :giggle:)
oh shoot, it's not starbucks. Still, bono+coffee=:hyper:

Last edited:
Bono looks a bit sad and/or tired in some of the pictures.
But just look what happens as soon as he starts drinking his coffee :hyper:
All hail the magic powers of coffeine!

i used to live in utah, barely 1 hour from park city!!!!!!!!! i can't believe that now he is there, i live in the midwest. it would have been one of my few opportunities to spot the Bman~! i'm so bummed......... :sad:
the pics are great! thankyou!!!!!!!!

JCOSTER said:
I don't know why but I thought you live out of the country. :der:

I am originally from Belgium, born there, my whole family is Belgian, but i've lived in the states since 1979. I have lived in Africa and South America too.

absintheminded said:
That man is never home.

oooh yes he is, check the band meetings area, i posted a story of seeing bono on january 11 (well actually it was already jan. 12:wink: ) in dublin...

Sunny8 said:
So happy to see the latest photos of Bono, he does look mighty fine to me. Glad he still has short hair, I must be the only one who likes him like that. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.

sunny

You are so NOT the only one who likes this hair. I LOVE IT!!! I think it is so much better than the *verigo tour* hair.....

and so happy to see some recent pics of the man. :drool:

last unicorn said:

Okay, this happens when you've had too much coffeine!!

:giggle: oh god, Bono on caffeine... that's lethal!

love2bmama said:

no more new wedding ring, I notice. Lost it already, B? :tsk:

:giggle:
if you look closely, he wears a ring, but I don't think it's a wedding band (he wears it on the right hand, left is pinky only :))

:drool: god... man looks hot.... I love that coat.... :faint:

He was wearing a ring on the left ring finger (where a wed band would go) just last month... so it looked like maybe a new wedding band, but maybe not. Or maybe he just likes to wear it occasionally. I do see a ring on the right ring finger now though, not sure if I have seen that one before.

BGD75 said:

You are so NOT the only one who likes this hair. I LOVE IT!!! I think it is so much better than the *verigo tour* hair.....

and so happy to see some recent pics of the man. :drool:
You are not the only one out there who likes his hair like this. Don't get me wrong, I love his hair in the JT era,long think and beautiful, but as you get older, the hair thins a bit and if it is too long, it makes him look a bit older. I think now his hair makes him look peppy and fresh. He can also keep up the dye job better:wink:

That man loses more rings....
I was hoping he would keep the wedding band on...
Also, I haven't seen pictures of Ali wearing hers recently?
They must not need symbols of their love for each other, that's how strong the bond is between them. :drool:
How cool is that?

spanisheyes68 said:
Hi everyone:

I've never posted before but this seems as good a time as any. I live in SLC -- about 20 minutes from Park City. I've been following this rumor for a few days -- went up on Sat night and found out he wasn't here until last night. Now I've got to plan when/where to go when I head back up. Good thing I've got the day off tomorrow!!

Peace....

Sigh! Well, hello to the homeland, spanisheyes68. Let us know if you see him!

livviebway said:

Sigh! Well, hello to the homeland, spanisheyes68. Let us know if you see him!

I'll do it!! I'm also scouring our local sites, sources here to see if I can find other photos and figure out where he is. I can't post photos yet -- but will let you know if I find some good links!!

btw...getting a bit sick to my stomach knowing he's within 20 minutes of me right now. I sense an atmospheric change for sure!!:wink:

spanisheyes68 said:

I'll do it!! I'm also scouring our local sites, sources here to see if I can find other photos and figure out where he is. I can't post photos yet -- but will let you know if I find some good links!!

btw...getting a bit sick to my stomach knowing he's within 20 minutes of me right now. I sense an atmospheric change for sure!!:wink:

Cool! Good Luck and welcome to the insanity!
:applaud: :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom