Bono at the "Catch A Fire" Sydney Premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nuala

War Child
lookin' to fill that God-shaped hole.....
Here are some new pics from Sydney! I got them from WireImage. I am only posting a couple here, the watermarks make me :mad: :wave:

bonosydney4.jpg

bonosydney1.jpg

bonosydney3.jpg

JCOSTER said:
How cute is he? He looks a little hobbit like. :giggle:

Trouble is, Tim Robbins is like 100 feet tall. We'd all be hobbits next to him! :sexywink:

Seriously, I think Robbins is like 6'5". I'm 6'2" and I'd still be dwarfed. Robbins' height may be one reason he didn't leap into the upper stratosphere with his career, despite proving himself in tons of areas and being an outstanding actor. Of course, he's still got plenty of work and is considered brilliant, but he ever moved up a notch, like the way Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, etc. all did at one point in their careers.

Aww. <puts B. in her pocket> Those pics are great, thanks!

And Tim Robbins is, like, 6'5" or so. (That in American measurements.) He's very tall!!!

Not that I don't adore the chubby little hobbit and appreciate the pics, but one has to ask -- what the hell did the other three do, book into a monastery while down under? Bono with Kylie, Bono with Pearl Jam, Bono at the premiere...are these photogs that dim, or is Larry giving the other two stealth lessons? U2 is a table with four legs, and right about now, all the dishes are crashing to the floor!

Back
Top Bottom