Bono at Armani show/Fashion Week London 9/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
capt-1.jpg

starting a new thread in anticipation of more photos (now watch this be the only one :reject: )

I am speechless at how hot B looks! He's oozing the appeal :drool: Bono in Armani :combust:

Looks like he got a little trim...now when did he have time to get his hair done....if he does why don't I....:huh:

hotnesss!!!

JCOSTER said:
I am speechless at how hot B looks! He's oozing the appeal :drool: Bono in Armani :combust:

Looks like he got a little trim...now when did he have time to get his hair done....if he does why don't I....:huh:

hotnesss!!!

I think he must get everything done on the plane when he flies around, how else does he have time??? I don't know how he does it. The plane is now his second home, errr, make that 4th home. :wink:
Bono with darker hair is a better Bono! Love it! Now grow it out dang it!!! :bono:

Is it normal to be short of breath and having palpitations when looking at those pics.....
:faint: (CPR anyone???)

Bono and Ashley

Giorgio Armani is gay, so no mrs. Ashley Judd is adored by Giorgio. He designed her wedding gown among other dresses that she has worn. She is always at his fashion shows.

Hurry JCoster!! my heart is still fluttering...wow, he is fiiiiiiiiiine!!!
Breathe gluey, breathe......ooh I'm lightheaded.....

Jeannieco said:

I think he must get everything done on the plane when he flies around, how else does he have time??? I don't know how he does it. The plane is now his second home, errr, make that 4th home. :wink:
Bono with darker hair is a better Bono! Love it! Now grow it out dang it!!! :bono:

Even though his natural hair color is nice, I reallllly love the darker hair especially the black.:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom