Bono at Armani show/Fashion Week London 9/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
Hurry JCoster!! my heart is still fluttering...wow, he is fiiiiiiiiiine!!!
Breathe gluey, breathe......ooh I'm lightheaded.....

On my way!!!! It will take me 2 or 3 days can you hold out? :laugh:

dang the hotness is incredible....

kellyahern said:

04385921.jpg

His sleeves are still too long though but he looks hot

Thanks for the pics, Kelly!!

JCOSTER said:

On my way!!!! It will take me 2 or 3 days can you hold out? :laugh:

dang the hotness is incredible....

hmm 2-3 days to revel in the wonder of it....ok, twist my arm.....

Man, I love Friday Bono-Pie Days...... :wink:

Bono in a fine designer suit ... Oh, my.

I just can't decide between the :drool: and :hyper: smilies to express how this thread makes me feel.

He just looks so cool. :cool:

Even if he never does tuck in his shirt when he wears a suit. :shh:

Last edited:
Noooo, Bono! I want you to be gingery!

Short and gingery, or long and dark! That's how it works! Not dark and short or long and gingery :madwife:

I'm gonna just sit here and make faces until Bono changes his hair colour back, or lets it grow out to Beautiful Day length :grumpy:

At least that suit looks damn good on him :drool: Especially that shirt underneath.

And lucky Ashley Judd, always hanging around with Bono! Hey Bono, I'm a Kentuckian too, come hang out with me! :lol:

Yeah he looks ravishing but I do wish he'd grow his hair a little...just a tad...just a teeny weeny bit so that he could run his fingers through it...*sighs* Oh well, I guess we can't have everything...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Noooo, Bono! I want you to be gingery!

Short and gingery, or long and dark! That's how it works! Not dark and short or long and gingery :madwife:

I'm gonna just sit here and make faces until Bono changes his hair colour back, or lets it grow out to Beautiful Day length :grumpy:

At least that suit looks damn good on him :drool: Especially that shirt underneath.

And lucky Ashley Judd, always hanging around with Bono! Hey Bono, I'm a Kentuckian too, come hang out with me! :lol:

He has such an array of friends....Beautiful Day hair :drool: :drool: :drool:

bonocomet said:
Are those different shoes he's wearing?

BTW, for a second there I thought you meant a different kind of shoe on each foot...which wouldn't have surprised me a bit! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom