Bono aswers doors a la natural.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
I know PLEBA girls will enjoy reading this interview: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/dynamic/hottx/top_review.html?in_review_id=444294&in_review_text_id=393854
What a lucky journalist!
biggrin.gif

Okay, that's it. I'm changing to a Journalism major.
Seriously... HOW did she not faint?

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

I can't imagine that I would be able to conduct an INTERVIEW (to say nothing of remembering to breath in and out) if I saw Bono in nothing but a towel. Just don't think I could be very...professional. Yummy.

I like this part:
"His skin is pink from the shower and his eyes, pale blue,
are the most startling thing about his nakedness.
"
smile.gif
smile.gif

But do you really think she's was looking at his eyes?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 08-20-2001).]

"I seem to be much more aware of his nakedness than he is." He's a typical man.
biggrin.gif

I hate to tell you this, girls, but from looking at pictures of Bono topless (I haven't looked for ones where he's wearing less...) I very much prefer him fully clothed. Sleeveless shirts are great, but less than that, I'm not so sure. He just doesn't have the most amazing upper body. He even tends to look a little on the plump side. (I am going to get so flamed
biggrin.gif
) Sting topless, now--there is a feast for the eyes, regardless of whether you like his music or not (and I do!)

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Hot damn, Crzy!!! Whaddya tryin' to do? Give me a coronary???
wink.gif
Man, if I walked into his house/hotel room, etc. and got greeted that way I'd never leave!!!
eek.gif

Btw, some guys are better "cuddly"....from what I hear. I myself have only experienced the lanky Larry types, but one day soon I hope to escape out of this dry spell and get myself a nice cuddly Larry lookalike! hehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"A vampire or a victim, it depends on who's around."

-April

I feel a big part of Bono's sex appeal to me is how good he looks in his clothes, especially black leather! I would honestly rather see him dressed in the Fly suit or other cool leather outfit than naked. He turns me on and the rest is best left to the imagination. Sting I do not want to see with or without clothes, He does nothing for me.

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

Um...er...gasp...*faint*

So...um...did the article say anything important after the first paragraph or two, cos....I REALLY wasn't paying attention!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

DAMN that is one lucky journalist...Bono in a towel and NOTHING ELSE!?! 8-O

Ali, give me strength...not to sneak up behind that Bono bum and WHIP OFF THAT TOWEL!!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!

DiSco

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
He even tends to look a little on the plump side.

Sting topless, now--there is a feast for the eyes, regardless of whether you like his music or not (and I do!)

Bono's plumpness just gives us more to grab on to!!

Also, Sting is one major hottie. I watched his behind the music today (in all my posts I mention the TV I watch...I'm so lazy) and they had like 5 mins of him doing Yoga in some kind of diaper. *faint* He was all "because of yoga, i can make love for 8 hours!!"

%3B%3C%3A67%3C432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3C437%3B57nu0mrj

there we go! Couldn't resist. Sorry U2Lulu
smile.gif

Oops Seems Disco has stolen Bono's towel. I'm just gonna go and....help him out there...
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

%3B%3C%3A67%3C432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3C437%3B57nu0mrj

eek.gif
he IS a hottie. Girls, this man is 50 and just look at him!!!!

Hehe, looks like my sig applies to Sting as well
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

That's from the high life mag thats on Bristish Airways planes which I nicked *looks innocently* if you were on that plane on June to find it missing, I'm sorry *lol*

Shauna xxx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom