Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:

:shifty:

It gets posted every time I make a post :giggle:

:shifty:

OMG- I want some of what they're on- and Bono.
This movie looks pretty wild, certainly like an LSD trip-
I won't be able to breathe seeing Bono on the big screen like that.:drool: :crazy: :combust:

I might be at the theater before they open that day, waiting......anyone want to meet me on Long Island, we can spontaneously combust together.!!!!!!!!!

blm said:

OMG- I want some of what they're on- and Bono.
This movie looks pretty wild, certainly like an LSD trip-
I won't be able to breathe seeing Bono on the big screen like that.:drool: :crazy: :combust:

I might be at the theater before they open that day, waiting......anyone want to meet me on Long Island, we can spontaneously combust together.!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to see if we can get a bunch of us together, Kassandra, Val, DianeL and One4u2 wherever she is, to see the movie. I think it would be great to see the movie since we all understand each other.

JCOSTER said:

I wanted to see if we can get a bunch of us together, Kassandra, Val, DianeL and One4u2 wherever she is, to see the movie. I think it would be great to see the movie since we all understand each other.

your so lucky , being able to get a group fo Plebans together for the movie .
I think I'm the only Pleban in New Mexcio , although I did see a U2*BONO licence plate once at a ATM . An NM plebans here ?

By the way "Lucy In The Sky' . :drool:

I downloaded both of Bono's songs from the soundtrack yesterday, and I must say that, though I'm not a big Beatles fan, I really love his versions, especially LUCY, his voice is amazing. Great songs!!!!

For all those of you who are going to see the movie, I wish you a lot of fun and please share your impressions!

last unicorn said:
I downloaded both of Bono's songs from the soundtrack yesterday, and I must say that, though I'm not a big Beatles fan, I really love his versions, especially LUCY, his voice is amazing. Great songs!!!!

For all those of you who are going to see the movie, I wish you a lot of fun and please share your impressions!

Totally agree, his voice in the "lucy" song is just leave me speechless. :drool:

JCOSTER said:

JCOSTER,
I'm in !!!!!, I'd love to meet you all. I don't know the rules here, but we could email each other for the details? We could meet somewhere in the middle of LI, if our homes are in Nassau and Sufflok. Once my kids get on the bus, I can be out the door!!!!!:hi5: :hyper: :applaud: Sept 21, RIGHT?

Last edited:
Jc is there a theatre right off of the expressway?

I would surely drive if I knew I didn't have to veer far from the LIE. I know there is one right off of exit 62. Any others?

I jumped up this morning and came right to this thread- I can't wait to meet you Val and Kassandra, too. We will have to check the times, when it does come out- any time is okay for me. We will check with JC, too.
ANYONE ELSE?:hyper: :hyper: :applaud: :happy: :bono:

ps. that is exit 52, commack rd
(I grew up in commack!!)

You all are having too much fun. :happy: My hubby said he would take me to see Across the Universe on my Birthday (9-29) at the new theatre we have downtown. (I already watched B as Dr Roberts on Utube :drool: )

For anyone that sees it, we'll ALL be drooling together in spirit. Then we can just let it all out right here on interference ...I can't wait to see Bono (even if for ONLY 5 minutes:drool: )

Val, from EYKIW thread:

Zoo_Fly said:
I saw Across the Universe today at the Gala screening! Bono is hilarious in it! Without giving anything away, he has some good lines, for only being in it for five minutes or so. The audience all laughed when they saw who Dr. Roberts was played by! Julie Taymor was there as well, answering questions after the show. I was going to ask about Spiderman but nobody picked me for questions lol :( plus, it seemed like the focus should be on AtU anyhow. The movie overall is wonderful though!

OMG!!! That is AWESOME!!!:up:

trailers are already being shown on VH1 and MTV :hyper:

For those in Los Angeles here are the address and show times this FRIDAY 14th !!!!:faint:

ArcLight Cinemas Hollywood
6360 W Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028 Map
10:30am | 11:05am | 1:20pm | 1:55pm | 4:20pm | 4:55pm | 7:20pm | 8:05pm | 10:10pm | 11:05pm | 12:15am

Pacific's The Grove 14
189 The Grove Drive at Third Street
Los Angeles, CA 90036 Map
10:30am | 12:50pm | 1:45pm | 4:00pm | 5:00pm | 7:10pm | 8:10pm | 10:35pm | 11:20pm | 12:30am

The Landmark - West LA
10850 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064 Map
11:00am | 1:00pm | 2:00pm | 4:10pm | 5:00pm | 7:20pm | 8:00pm | 10:20pm | 11:00pm

Im going to the ArcLight maybe the 8:05 show...any more fans want to meet that would be COOL!!

Ok wow. BF1 I was just about to PM you!! What time are you going to see it?? I was just thinking about MAYBE driving up after work.... unfortunately I get off at 7pm... and with traffic and all I probably could not make anything before the 11 or 12:00... :hmm:

Oh ok I see now that you are going to 8:05... maybe I could see you on your way out while I'm on my way in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom