Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Di

Carmelu2fan said:

Cool! Did you enjoy the movie in general or just Bono's part? I am debating on going to the movies or just waiting for the DVD.

I enjoyed the movie as a whole. some of the story dragged a bit for me but I enjoyed the music and the story. :yes: but Bono was definitely a funny highlight, especially because I knew it was coming. I'm not sure if others in the audience did. when we sat down, there were just 6 of us but the theater did fill up nicely right before showtime.

:hmm: interesting, here is the heel on the boots...

atudrrobertbootstonylamaebay.jpg

greety said:

hmm, if I'm not mistaken, 34 is the length, right?

And over here, 34 is very long (it's what my kids need) and they are all well over 1.80 m (don't know exactly what that is in inches, about 5.10 of more I guess) :wink:
over six inches...

I'm a 31/32 here, and I think we use american sizes :uhoh: I thought!

Re: Re: Di

U2Girl416 said:

I enjoyed the movie as a whole. some of the story dragged a bit for me but I enjoyed the music and the story. :yes: but Bono was definitely a funny highlight, especially because I knew it was coming. I'm not sure if others in the audience did. when we sat down, there were just 6 of us but the theater did fill up nicely right before showtime.

Cool, thanks Di, I thinks I will check it out.:yes: The movie is only playing at one theater here in my town:scratch:

Oh Bono

blm said:
My husband wears a 34 length and he is 6' tall.
B must have worn "high" heeled boots.
:shifty:

:ohmy: I think so. I am a 29/34, only when I wear heels my jeans don't drag the ground, and I'm 5'9.

I wish I had extra $ right now. Under $300 is steal for the glasses, boots and jeans.

Ps I think it odd that they are being sold like this.

Notice the jacket's not there, neither is Mr Kite's (Eddie Izzards'). I wonder if those went to Planet Hollywood or maybe they are headed for bigger or charity auctions...

I just saw it...yeah it took me a while because of these stupid movie theatres around here but omg bono was hilarious!!!!!!

I think this movie is going to get a much bigger following when it comes out on DVD. I wouldn't be surprised if you see this being done as a play in High Schools across the country. It really would make a marvelous play.

:wave: I agree, too. I'd pay the admission price *just* to see Bono's Disco Bus scene! But if they put it on loop, I'd really be happy!

Gg -- I don't have a date, but I've signed up for the "alert." :shrug:

BonoFox!!! Yes, get me on the EXPRESS Groovy Dr. Robert bus to Cali! NOW! :dance:

JCOSTER said:
1190818039251_ATU_035.jpg

This is too bad its going for $102.50
It says that the jeans size is 36X34.
I would re-auction them off except; I want those glasses!

The lot ended up selling for $2,699.00 :ohmy:

Bonogirl777 said:
Could you guys please post some clips of him speaking so I can hear the accent.:

I would if I could -- I don't think there were any Youtube videos of that scene though....?? I could be wrong though. I'll check! The other two scenes he's in, it's just singing, so you can't really tell there's an accent.

p.s. I wish I was you and going to see it again!:love:

Back
Top Bottom