Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jaynejenjune said:
thanks to all who helped me post the link to the ATU interview....
and now having fun with Dr. Robert...........

googoogjoob.jpg

LOVES IT!!!:up:

jaynejenjune said:
thanks to all who helped me post the link to the ATU interview....
and now having fun with Dr. Robert...........

googoogjoob.jpg

*gives Dr. Robert a nickel and hopes he'll come to her theater this weekend...else she'll need serious, serious therapy....*

:pray:

I love that! Good job! :)

Yep! I just found out this morning it will finally hit San Diego! 3 whole theatres... :rolleyes: But thats better than nothing. I hope you all get lucky too! :hug:

u2jesusgirl said:
I FINALLY get to go see Dr. Robert on his hippie love bus this FRIDAY!!! Already bought my ticket online!! The website updated the cities it is being released in..

atucities2_edited.jpg

Albuquerque :hyper: on board Dr.Robert's love bus !!!

Thanks for the update Dion . it is Dion isn't it , I think I have read JC addressing you Jg as Dion .

Last edited:
u2trinity said:
Well nice to meet you Dion , I'm Viola . :wave:

I'm just happy I will get to see Bono on the big screen . :drool:

Hi Viola - u2trinity!! :wave:

I know I am so happy I finally get to see it too!!! They tricked us here. It was suppose to be here last week and they took it away and changed it to this Friday. I got my ticket already purchased over moviefone and ready to go see Dr. Robert :heart: at 12:45pm!!!!

WEEEHOOOOO!!!!

Just got home

It's amazing, astonishing, awesome, exciting, heart-stirring, impressive, magnificent, moving, overwhelming, spine-tingling, stunning, thrilling ,mind-blowing

And as for seeing this on the big screen :faint:

00013tfr.gif

even NI loved it :ohmy:and he's normally :yawn:at anything i want to see

I know exactly how you feel Wild! My hubby is much more a Beatles fan then a U2 fan, so he liked it too, but he even said he thought Bono did really good, and he normally does not say things like that. I'm going to see it again tonight! :hyper:

And ^ that scene on the big screen... :shifty: I wonder if BonoFox remembers me grabbing her arm. :lol:

Tomorrow's my Birthday & my Hubby is taking me to see ATU!! (he knows the reason i want to go. :drool: ) its because it looks like a really good movie & not just cause Bono is in it. :love: You All have a really good weekend!

bonocomet said:
I know exactly how you feel Wild! My hubby is much more a Beatles fan then a U2 fan, so he liked it too, but he even said he thought Bono did really good, and he normally does not say things like that. I'm going to see it again tonight! :hyper:

And ^ that scene on the big screen... :shifty: I wonder if BonoFox remembers me grabbing her arm. :lol:

YEAH I recall that Comet as I was a giggling mess :lol:

Last edited:
I'm thinking a recheck is in order. I think I have the Bono virus.

Bono virus . :drool:

so happy so many plebans are getting to see the man in the flesh , I will have to make do with the big screen .
so how many of you were thinking leopard-skin boxers last night ? :wink:

by the way at work today I was thinking leopard-skin boxers .
:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom