Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blm said:
:dancing: :applaud:
:drool: are you going to see it?? OMG it's an Across the Universe weekend orgy (i mean party). It is going to be difficult to sit thru the whole thing when Bono is only in a bit of it.
Ok, I know, that's very shallow of me :sexywink:

Yep, I wanna try! The closest theatre is about 70-80 miles away, but meh... Plus it's in the city my brother lives so I'll try to meet him there! I saw the movie last Friday in Hollywood with BonoFox! It was excellent!!! You will not be disappointed with Bono, he's hilarious!!!! :giggle:

Mullengirl :) but I know the trick she used, I could try that later when I'm all caught up on interference

:crack: if I could remember the location of the temporary internet file.s...

Last edited:
in XP you have different users, and I was searching in the folders for the whole pc, but the temp internet files are in the folders for the user that's active atm...

I'm deleting all 16.250 items now... it'll make the search a helllotta easier!

the file is gonna be an .asf file, I can't convert it further, when I convert to avi it goes out of synch... windowsmediaplayer can play this format, don't really know about other players..

001drrobert-17.jpg

:lol: I liked the shades a lot too in the interview, you could still see his eyes trough them.... the Stache, I'm not sure I'd like it permanently but he looks so cool in it :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:lol: I liked the shades a lot too in the interview, you could still see his eyes trough them.... the Stache, I'm not sure I'd like it permanently but he looks so cool in it :lol:

It is too difficult to see that gorgeous face, chin, bone structure, n with that stache and horrible sideburns. BUT, i still think he looks and sounds very hot!!!because, after all, it is Bono. :drool:

Galeongirl said:
http://download.yous endit.com/3083AE211F95881D

Thanks for this GG! :bow: It's looking like I won't be seeing this movie on the big screen, it's not listed at any of the cinemas in Finland, at least not this year. :( Guess I'll just have to wait for the dvd! :sigh: Happy (and envious!
a020.gif
) for thoughs of you who have gotten (will get) to see the movie! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thanks for this GG! :bow: It's looking like I won't be seeing this movie on the big screen, it's not listed at any of the cinemas in Finland, at least not this year. :( Guess I'll just have to wait for the dvd! :sigh: Happy (and envious!
a020.gif
) for thoughs of you who have gotten (will get) to see the movie! :wink:

HC, sorry to hear that. But your pleban friends just keep it coming, don't they!!! Hope it helps, there is so much creativity and fun here, RIGHT!!!!!:hi5:

BonoFox1- you rule!!!

I was hoping to see it this weekend but it's not playing in Orlando yet. I called my local Regal Cinema and they are hoping to get it by next weekend but when they went nationwide release this weekend it was a bit missleading because he said they only had about 134 copies and most of those are in LA and NY. He said to check Tuesday and they should know if it will be here next weekend. :(

Dana

I just come back from the theater... and I LOVE this movie...
And what I love more than this movie it's Bono as Dr Robert.... Arrrg he is just so handsome !!

Back
Top Bottom