Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry! Can you cancel your order at Amazon? I'm still wondering why it says this version is cheaper than the other version :scratch:

001-11.jpg

001-1.jpg

001-4.jpg

BF1 your avi :giggle:

That's exactly what was looking down at me on the TV in La Salsa last night when I looked up.

bonocomet said:
sorry! Can you cancel your order at Amazon? I'm still wondering why it says this version is cheaper than the other version :scratch:

my cd has already been shiped , I guess I'll just keep it since I only bought it for the Bono songs and they are both on it . But I am alittle:(

u2trinity said:

my cd has already been shiped , I guess I'll just keep it since I only bought it for the Bono songs and they are both on it . But I am alittle:(

I have done the same thing :(
Give it to someone as a gift... (don't open it when you get it) and buy the other one for yourself? :hmm:

bonocomet said:
Just got back from Hollywood and seeing the movie with BonoFox. :hyper:

I have one thing to say.

:drool:

That, and he was actually in the movie more than we expected! Not just the song but a couple scenes of dialogue. I loved the movie. :up:

YEAHHHHH!!! i am overcome with excitement... I can't wait to see it with my longisland pleban pals!!!!!!:drool: :drool:

I think I've gone blind! I can't find the pic BF1 has in her sig! :ohmy: Could anyone post it for me?

Ooh! Thanks! I'm talking my father out for his birthday and big chances are that we'll be watching a movie. Across the Universe! :hyper:

bonocomet said:
Just got back from Hollywood and seeing the movie with BonoFox. :hyper:

I have one thing to say.

:drool:

That, and he was actually in the movie more than we expected! Not just the song but a couple scenes of dialogue. I loved the movie. :up:

hi ...i totally agree with you ... i just got back from seeing the movie ... Bono was..:drool: .. as always .... a fantastic movie ! i can only imagine what Julie Taymore,Bono & Edge will do with Spiderman on Broadway....
.... and thank you both for posting the best pictures on this site ... i envy your picture files .....:)

Don't know if this has been posted before but Cinema Judge has an episode on Across the Universe, part of which is at this youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcREo3iAChQ

The full episode is on google video but the link is too long to try to post. It does have a smidgeon more Bono than the 10 min thing on YouTube but not much.

Dana

Back
Top Bottom