Bono as Dr. Roberts. - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-06-2007, 06:39 AM   #201
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Bono Mot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lost.
Posts: 4,692
Local Time: 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1
OOPS IM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF!!!!LOL!!!!!!NEXT Friday the 14th........


You're seeing it the 14th? It won't be at my local Indy cinema until the week after! (21st) Stupid East Coast.

BTW, Evan Rachel Wood is from these parts...Raleigh, NC.
__________________

Bono Mot is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 07:57 AM   #202
Refugee
 
europop2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,420
Local Time: 02:40 AM
well the premiere is coming up, and Bono will probably be there...and so will Evan Rachel Wood and her (still can't believe i'm saying this) boyfriend Marlyn Manson...so is a Manson Bono encounter likely?
__________________

europop2005 is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 10:03 AM   #203
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hcbiggs2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: "Greatest Bonolover in Finland"!
Posts: 8,980
Local Time: 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Galeongirl



a FULL minute of Bono singing I am the Walrus!

apparently the bus pic is from this scene too.... damn, I'm not gonna survive this film!
Thanks for the link. Never liked The Beatles version of I'm am the Walrus, but I'm definately liking this one....
hcbiggs2002 is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 06:09 PM   #204
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono Mot




You're seeing it the 14th? It won't be at my local Indy cinema until the week after! (21st) Stupid East Coast.

BTW, Evan Rachel Wood is from these parts...Raleigh, NC.
Well my friend e-mailed me this!!!

http://movies.aol.com/movie/across-t...movie_titles.M
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 06:16 PM   #205
New Yorker
 
Kiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it were reality
Posts: 2,716
Local Time: 12:40 AM
o....m.....g......
Kiki is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 06:16 PM   #206
New Yorker
 
Kiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it were reality
Posts: 2,716
Local Time: 12:40 AM
.............and I've never been all that over Bono, it's always been Larry and Adam....but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiki is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Bono Mot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lost.
Posts: 4,692
Local Time: 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1


Well my friend e-mailed me this!!!

http://movies.aol.com/movie/across-t...movie_titles.M


I mean, oh, maybe it will show up here sooner than expected!!!



Thanks for the link BF!
Bono Mot is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #208
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,481
Local Time: 07:40 PM
The wheels on the bus go round and round......

Gluey on the bus goes ......
Gluey is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #209
ONE
love, blood, life
 
JCOSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: It's a very, very mad world.
Posts: 14,971
Local Time: 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005
well the premiere is coming up, and Bono will probably be there...and so will Evan Rachel Wood and her (still can't believe i'm saying this) boyfriend Marlyn Manson...so is a Manson Bono encounter likely?
JCOSTER is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 08:25 PM   #210
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by europop2005
well the premiere is coming up, and Bono will probably be there...and so will Evan Rachel Wood and her (still can't believe i'm saying this) boyfriend Marlyn Manson...so is a Manson Bono encounter likely?

I'm sure under that makeup, Marlyn is a nice guy












waynetravis is offline  
Old 09-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #211
Blue Crack Addict
 
DreamOutLoud13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hell For Certain, Kentucky
Posts: 15,088
Local Time: 12:40 AM
Marilyn Manson is a beautiful man


Also, I think this is a little bigger than the photo we had before:



More photos from the movie here:

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/88...0&RSSid=818207

No more of Bono though.
DreamOutLoud13 is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 03:58 AM   #212
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 07:40 AM
wow that one is CLEAR!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 04:04 AM   #213
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 10:40 PM
Yes that one is good. Thanks DOL!
bonocomet is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 04:23 AM   #214
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono Mot




I mean, oh, maybe it will show up here sooner than expected!!!



Thanks for the link BF!
YW Mot!!!..
keeps fingers crossed that date doesnt change because I have that day off
BonoFox1 is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 07:36 AM   #215
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
hcbiggs2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: "Greatest Bonolover in Finland"!
Posts: 8,980
Local Time: 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13
Marilyn Manson is a beautiful man


Also, I think this is a little bigger than the photo we had before:



More photos from the movie here:

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/88...0&RSSid=818207

No more of Bono though.
hcbiggs2002 is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 AM   #216
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Bono Mot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lost.
Posts: 4,692
Local Time: 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoFox1


YW Mot!!!..
keeps fingers crossed that date doesnt change because I have that day off
Sweet!



I've got my fingers crossed for ya, too! Hippie Bono on the big screen...I'm all manner of torn up just thinking about it!

Bono Mot is offline  
Old 09-07-2007, 09:42 AM   #217
War Child
 
tbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: nyc
Posts: 583
Local Time: 01:40 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DreamOutLoud13
[B]Marilyn Manson is a beautiful man


Also, I think this is a little bigger than the photo we had before:



I've never seen Bono with a shirt tucked in....
tbird is offline  
Old 09-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #218
War Child
 
BGD75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 764
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Re: Re: Re: Across the Universe Premiere?

Quote:
Originally posted by rihannsu


Across the Universe is in general release not film festival. The Daniel Lanois film with clips of U2 in Morocco is premiering at the Toronto Film Festival.

Dana
Well, ACTUALLY - both movies are premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival. I live here, and have seen the Festival schedule. Toronto is full of Bono connections at the moment: CONTROL movie, directed by Anton Corbijn premiered last night, Daniel Lanois movie is premiering tomorrow night, same night is ONE x ONE gala event taking place.... and Across The Universe is having a big gala premier on Monday night. My friends and I are going to both red carpet events... just in case "somebody" makes an appearance ;-)
BGD75 is offline  
Old 09-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #219
Blue Crack Addict
 
last unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: lost in poetry
Posts: 19,446
Local Time: 07:40 AM
That would be cool, if Bono appeared at the film festival. He was there two years ago when they showed the Leonard Cohen movie. Since there is so much Bono connected stuff going on plus a film featuring him, his appearance would make sense. I wish you luck!

And is this One X One event something connected to the ONE campaign?
last unicorn is offline  
Old 09-08-2007, 03:15 PM   #220
Refugee
 
rihannsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 1,310
Local Time: 01:40 AM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Across the Universe Premiere?

Quote:
Originally posted by BGD75


Well, ACTUALLY - both movies are premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival. I live here, and have seen the Festival schedule. Toronto is full of Bono connections at the moment: CONTROL movie, directed by Anton Corbijn premiered last night, Daniel Lanois movie is premiering tomorrow night, same night is ONE x ONE gala event taking place.... and Across The Universe is having a big gala premier on Monday night. My friends and I are going to both red carpet events... just in case "somebody" makes an appearance ;-)
Oh, I didn't know that but I did know that it was being released mainstream.

Dana
__________________

rihannsu is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×