Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Ok wow. BF1 I was just about to PM you!! What time are you going to see it?? I was just thinking about MAYBE driving up after work.... unfortunately I get off at 7pm... and with traffic and all I probably could not make anything before the 11 or 12:00... :hmm:

Oh ok I see now that you are going to 8:05... maybe I could see you on your way out while I'm on my way in :lol:

Let me know if you will come this way Comet!! you have my number right??;)

I do :D
I will try to figure it out by tomorrow and let you know by PM if I'm coming.
If it turns out I'm coming up I'll definitely call you!!!! Do you know how long it is? When the 8:05 show will end? We must meet up if possible!

Lila64 said:
so you can't make it til the midnight show then, right? And then you'll be driving back home late late at night? :hmm:

this is true... I have to work on Saturday... see I AM nuts :huh:

I'm comin up to Hollywood Friday nite after work :hyper: I don't get off til 7pm tho so it's gonna be a late one. I tried the link you posted and i can't find anywhere with those times listed :scratch: Everything just says no info available yet for that date... I was wondering if i can preorder tickets, I'd hate to get all the way there and find it sold out :huh:
Anyways... Lila was thinking about it too, but decided it's a bit too late. it IS late, she's the sane one around here :lol:

bonocomet said:
I'm comin up to Hollywood Friday nite after work :hyper: I don't get off til 7pm tho so it's gonna be a late one. I tried the link you posted and i can't find anywhere with those times listed :scratch: Everything just says no info available yet for that date... I was wondering if i can preorder tickets, I'd hate to get all the way there and find it sold out :huh:
Anyways... Lila was thinking about it too, but decided it's a bit too late. it IS late, she's the sane one around here :lol:

Comet do you know more or less what time you might be here??..If you do My friend and I will wait for you and buy your ticket...

any way of getting out a bit early from work? ;)

P.S. my friend gets off work at 6pm and if she gets home it will prob be around 7:30 (Friday traffic is with her). she lives around the corner from me so if she gets home I will drive us to Hollywood, Plus you are going to be against traffic going through L.A ..unless there is an accident :pray: that there is none....

Last edited:
:hug:

Actually I could try :hmm: I'm supposed to lock up... but I could see if I could find someone else to do it... also I'm still waitin to find out if one of my daughters is coming with or not... she had other plans originally but is trying to change them so she can go too... The other thing is... if I leave early... I might still sit in the earlier San Diego to LA traffic anyways... and arrive at the same time as if I left later :huh: Do you still have my cel? We could keep in touch at least, maybe you could let me know what tix sales are looking like? I'm gonna pm you so as not to derail the good Doctors thread anymore :wink:

Back
Top Bottom