Bono as Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as you write a fan fic about it!!:hyper:

Although I would love if Adam was Bond instead but Bono will do.
:wink:

waynetravis said:
bondbono.jpg

:lol:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

One of my U2 fantasies (and there are so many), is to see our boys in tuxedos. Thanks for this pic, but could you photoshop the others guys in tuxes? I'd be forever grateful.

Golightly Grrl said:

One of my U2 fantasies (and there are so many), is to see our boys in tuxedos. Thanks for this pic, but could you photoshop the others guys in tuxes? I'd be forever grateful.

I would like to second that request...So we could compare:yes:

PLEEEEEEEASE:D

Golightly Grrl said:

Sure! :up:

Thanks so much to everyone for posting this fantastic pics! I loved the above one of the Edge. Though, all were simply amazing! You folks rock!

I am a "Bond" fan and Pierce was definately my favorite.....007! The fantasies I have had. Concerning this gorgous man! My oh my.....

thankyou said:
Bono practicing Bond poses:

dncweek.jpg

And ........ Bono practicing for a Charlie Chaplin role. :wink:

bono_umbrella.jpg

favorite anyone?

:D I could totally see him in both roles! I am picturing The Sweetest Thing video, when he whips the bunch of flowers out... perfect Charlie Chaplin.

Now I love Bono to death, but he is way too SHORT to play James Bond. There is only one Bond Pierce Brosnon. I want him back. He was asked if the new movie bombs would he be willing to come back, he said yes. So we'll see.

longingforBono said:
I am first ladies. I am the oldest here so age before beauty gals.

Ha ha:)

Ha, perhaps you aren't... not that it's something to advertise here... Let's start a new club, Middle Aged Women For Bono.

Back
Top Bottom