Bono as Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my contribution :wink:

26164.jpg

Sicy said:

(ROF, LMAO!!!!) I've never watched a Bond movie...but I would make an exception. Let's think of a title.

...hmm...

And Miro - you would too be a perfect Bond girl, you wouldn't even need to change your name, your real name sounds so exotic. I will send you my address... everything went fine and I'm going nuts stuck in the house while I recover, but hey, it gives me time to look thru The Blue Crack without looking over my shoulder for my boss sneaking up behind me!

Carmelu2fan said:
AdamElevColor35.jpg

I totally see it Drea:drool:
I would be putty in that Bonds hands!
You and I would have to fight to the death over who gets to be his Bond girl :madwife:

:giggle:

Sicy said:
Here's my contribution :wink:

26164.jpg

holy... OY VEY MOMMA!

yes, and i am his bond girl. i guess ill have to fight to death as well with anyone wanting to be one too! i called first though... ;)

Babydoll said:

holy... OY VEY MOMMA!

yes, and i am his bond girl. i guess ill have to fight to death as well with anyone wanting to be one too! i called first though... ;)

You would make a great bond girl and you can use your username!!!!!

SimplyConfused said:

HAHAHA!! Yes, we obey you!! We'll get them... MUA! And then they'd have to reward us...

OH NO! I've just thought! The baddies always die!! NOOOO! But these would be special baddies that never died and get Bono to be a villain on their side!! Heh heh. Then we'd all be happy!

Jaws lasted two Bond movies (The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker, IIRC), and became a good guy... that could happen here too :wink: *volunteers to be girl who Adam falls in love with to make him a good guy :angel:*

elevated_u2_fan said:
Evey time I see those drag photos all I can hear in my mind is "GOLD FINNNGGGA!"

Also, I'm surprised no one has posted that picture Anton took on the Tokyo photo shoot. It's the one with Bono and Adam (I think) on either side of a column in a subway station and Bono is holding up his finges like an imaginary gun...

And thanks to Bill Flanagan's book the only member I can see as Bond now is Adam (007 indeed!).

Hmm... must read the Flanagan book one of these days :giggle:

As you requested:

boad-abMI.jpg

*plays Mission Impossible theme* :drool:

uh.. bad Idea
:shifty:
you want to tape a movie including Bono and an army of PLEBAns????
I don't think that movie would be allowed on tv then tho...

and sicy, that first pic... Bono look waaaaaay too sweet to be a badass killer :cute: but still, the charm is there...

did somebody read the actual article and saw the picture in the paper? I want tos ee it!!!!

that sounds like a great title for a Bond Movie
:applaud: Beverly, you can be the director... :wink: now about the job of Bond girl.........................................

Back
Top Bottom