Bono and the politicians - pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono21smef1.jpg

thank you for all the great pics.
guguza, where are these last ones from and who are the people in the pictures with B?

@last unicon - I`m not guguza but I can clear some little things. The last pics are from January 2006 when Bono got an award in Baden-Baden (germany). But this guy on the last four pictures is not a politician - its Karlheinz Kögel head of "Media Control".

perrypickwick said:
@last unicon - I`m not guguza but I can clear some little things. The last pics are from January 2006 when Bono got an award in Baden-Baden (germany). But this guy on the last four pictures is not a politician - its Karlheinz Kögel head of "Media Control".

Thanx for answer that!

Ops! I thought that was another politician... :scratch: In my defense de Cowboy distract me badly! :love:

perrypickwick said:
Thank you for answering.
I had only seen the pictures from the actual ceremony.

perrypickwick said:

BonoInShock.jpg

Who's that guy?

bono_chille.jpg

he's from Chile, could be the president or PM, don't know that...

and you are hotlinking, that's forbidden here... you must host the pics either from your own computer, or use www.imageshack.us where you can paste an url and they give you a new one...

Back
Top Bottom