Bono and the Coors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocrazy88

New Yorker
I didn't know where to post this, but my uncle was telling me that the only U2 song he liked was the one in which Bono sang with The Coors. :madspit:
Well anyway, I didn't know which song that was, or if U2 had sung other songs with The Coors. The one he wants was sung only about a year or two ago. Can anyone help me?

Bono did two songs with the Corrs. It was just him and not all of U2. Both of the songs were covers. One was called Summer Wine and the other When The Stars Go Blue. They both are pretty cool. The Corrs released a CD with both songs on it and it was also a VH1 special so it's on video too.

I love When the Stars Go Blue, I like Bono/Corrs version better than Ryan's! I'm not as crazy about Summer Wine, but it's not bad.

I love Summer Wine!! But WTSGB is good as well :yes: The Corrs are my favourite band *shields head from people throwing rotten fruit* :p The album that the two songs appear on is VH1 presents: Live in Dublin... if that helps you? It's only released in America, so i had to order it in... and of course the most expensive cd i own gets wrecked :(

[edited to fix up bad spelling... twice :p]

Last edited:
oh and by the way ... i made some wallpapers of andrea and bono...

heres one of the pics...

you have my permission to save it and use it. right click the smaller pic below and 'save target as' or click the picture and you'll get the bigger version :)

or click here
for more colour options. { tis all the same pic but in blue, green and purple. :) }

Thanx everyone. Actually, when I was first started out liking U2, which wasn't long ago, I downloaded some of "Summer Wine" and I loved it! Now I remember. Well, I can tell my uncle now... LOL

Amsie said:

Oh really?! good stuff! (I see from that url that you're a COL-er :p What's your username there?)

i see from you recognising me as a COL-er that you are one too ;)

my name there is Hayley, im the andie forum mod :wave:

what is your name there ?

Pfft, can't stand those damn Coors :p ... ok, so i'm as big a fan as you guys are :yes: lol, i kinda got told off for re-registering on COL a little while ago, rather amusing really :tongue:

Reggie said:
Pfft, can't stand those damn Coors :p ... ok, so i'm as big a fan as you guys are :yes: lol, i kinda got told off for re-registering on COL a little while ago, rather amusing really :tongue:

lmao, what username(s) do have ?

and was it me who 'told you off' ? ...have banned a few people lately cos of that :eek:

Reggie said:

Hehee! So did i :p:D

but it wasn't you fairy girl :) it was some guy... daniel, i think :lmao: err... I'm not saying my username on this, cos reggie will pick on me and it's embarrassing :no: hehe

Amsie said:

I'm not saying my username on this, cos reggie will pick on me and it's embarrassing :no: hehe
Aww no i won't Hardcorr Gal :p :D

..yeah it wasnt you Fairy Girl, i'm not there often so its no big deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom