Bono and the band's beauiful bellies! Enjoy :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f42943de.jpg

hey, why does bono have what appear to be scars on his shoulder in the pic series posted above?? was that the time he jumped into the crwod at wembley or something? dont tell me they clawed/scratched him??!! :|

:( poor baby. the things he does, honestly! i can understand wanting to rip his shirt off :)evil:) but to hurt him like that? :| oh well, maybe im overreacting.

aww, babydoll, you're sweet :3 maybe we should try and ask Bono if we could take care of his shoulder. massaging, you know :wink: or creaming the skin...

look, that 'was' his shirt
6c581779.jpg

phistolemon said:
aww, babydoll, you're sweet :3 maybe we should try and ask Bono if we could take care of his shoulder. massaging, you know :wink: or creaming the skin...

look, that 'was' his shirt
6c581779.jpg

oh, the shirts in 4 pieces! i still dont get the scratching though :( why would anyone want to do that to him, after he actually jumps into the crowd just to get closer to his fans... :| on the other hand, maybe they were trying to grab him and he was moving away and the scars are accidental. i hope!

Babydoll said:

oh, the shirts in 4 pieces! i still dont get the scratching though :( why would anyone want to do that to him, after he actually jumps into the crowd just to get closer to his fans... :| on the other hand, maybe they were trying to grab him and he was moving away and the scars are accidental. i hope!

That sounds possible. They could have been grabbing randomly and just torn the shirt and scratched him. You know, like when you sometimes scratch youself too hard and it leaves marks...if anyone else has that happen to them :reject:
Or, like phistolemon said, it could've been a rough night (don't worry, I'm kidding too :wink: )

just try to imagine it... it was probably a very dynamic concert/moment, so Bono jumped into the audience, he was all sweaty and slippery, they grabbed him. All the girls, imagine! Bono! In the middle of them! they were all like OMG! and touchtouchtouched him, so I think it's kind of "normal" that this could happen. Sure, it's not nice and it might have hurt him, but I don't think someone did it because he/she wanted to hurt Bono. :)
furthermore...he survived it :D and don't be sorry, you just worried about our little hotshot :wink:

Babydoll said:
u2shamrock, (or larry lass) i responded to ur post in the kids thread :)
I responded to yours now too. :hug: I like the sound of that, Larry Lass....sounds like some superhero! :hmm: :lol:

Babydoll said:
^^ yeah, put the damn guitar down for just a sec, i wanted to see if you had any scars on your belly...

:ohmy: :wink: I'll join you in your search :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom