bono and robin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2 cutiepie

The Fly
hey......... is it just me or does
bono and robin williams look alike
i say this because i was watching the movie across the universe
and my sister thought it was robin williams playing bonos part
(has anyone seen the movie)
and know i think they do kinda

let me know your opinion

thanks

Dr. Roberts - Across The Universe

=

Theodore Roosevelt - Night At The Museum

Anyone who doesn't see it is blind.

That's a much discussed thing here.

I admit they may look a little alike, especially since Bono cut his hair, but I don't see the big resemblance everyone is talking about.

I have seen it for years! Whenever I see Robin Williams I remark how like Bono he looks... that's why I quite like watching Robin Williams movies :lol:

I think there is a slight resemblance. Hey, I'd love to go to dinner with Bono and Robin. Imagine the laughs one would have with them two at the table...:love::lol:

:up:You'd never manage to get a word in though would you. Mind you we're not the only ones who see a small resemblance

Bono as Mrs. Doubtfire?

Our time is nearly up, so I ask Williams if he’s aware that there are those in the U2 camp who have taken to calling Bono Mrs. Doubtfire, given his ever-growing resemblance to a certain jet-setting movie superstar. “My stunt double!” he laughs, before launching into the chorus of ‘In The Name of Love’. “Whenever I see him, I go, ‘Hello, son’. And The Edge. It used to be just Edge, now it’s The Edge. If he ever gets knighted, it’ll be Sir Edge. ‘I knight you, Sir Edge’.”

Now I'd love to see Bono as Mrs Doubtfire :wink:

I have a Rolling Stone from the eighties that mentions the resemblance, so it's no new thing.

If you don't see it you're either blind or in denial.

dbabce57.jpg

:giggle:

(My mind keeps seeing the thread title as Batman and Robin :uhoh: )

NOOO! :lol: obviously i can see the unfortunate resemblance in the photos above... but while i'd shag bono any day, i'd never fancy robin williams in a million years! i love his films though, he's one of my favourite actors.

I think Robin Williams tries to channel his inner Bono....

August Rush? I never saw the movie, but in the trailers, Robin Williams is in longer hair and wears a certain very similar looking cowboy hat.....:hmm:

It's an unfortunate resemblance though because one of those two people is definitely NOT sexy...

I see the resemblance to Robin Williams and sometimes Sean Penn. I like both as actors, I mean I'm not into them like Bono, but whatever. I see a lot of guys that *look* like my husband, it doesn't mean I automatically am attracted to those guys too. So yeah, I see it quite a bit, doesn't bother me.

They definately have a resemblance and anyone who doesn't see it is either blind or in DENIAL :|

When watching ms Doubtfire I paid a little attention to comparing, and yea some parts they do look alike...

^ Exactly. Don't deny the resemblance b/c you don't LIKE Williams, lol. There's a lot of things that resemble other things, liking one doesn't mean you have to like the other if there is a resemblance.

Where's that pic of Bono and Williams apart and then morphed into one? lol

I haven't seen that thing since the last one of these threads. I'm sure someone can find it. Tempted to go looking though. :hmm:
They look extraordinarily alike in the Original of the Species video.

And this brings the lulz.

The way someone looks is only a very small part of attraction. Bono is beautiful from the inside out, and has MANY great attributes that make him who he is.

I am sure Robin has many too, but we don't KNOW those, so he is not as attractive to us.

Bono is just.... Bono.... perfect :drool::cute:

Back
Top Bottom