bono and robin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been thinking lately that James McAvoy (Atonement, Becoming Jane, Wanted) looks like a young Bono in a way...call me crazy!!

bonoufhatfixit.jpg
james-mcavoy.jpg

Bono's better looking (much) than McAvoy though.

Bono and Robin- yes! I have thought that for a long time.
Has Robin ever done an impression of Bono, I wonder?
anyway, I saw August Rush and Across the universe relatively close together and I immediately thought that Bono should have played the character in AR and Robin in Across....
but, they both did a pretty good job in each film.
Both movies were pretty good, btw, especially Across the Universe and I'm not thinking that because I am partial to Bono, which I am. :sexywink:
I thought the whole cast was very talented and hope to see more of them in the future.

I see the resemblance too. It's quite clear. Maybe that's why I like Robin Williams so much! :lol:
or maybe that's why I started to like Bono... Beacause when I think of it now, I think I liked Robin Williams as a kid in those movies for kids.. like Hook, Jumanji and many other.. It was long before I knew Bono. Wow, Robin Williams caused that I like U2!! HAHAHA

I've been thinking lately that James McAvoy (Atonement, Becoming Jane, Wanted) looks like a young Bono in a way...call me crazy!!

bonoufhatfixit.jpg
james-mcavoy.jpg

Bono's better looking (much) than McAvoy though.

Eyes and mouth, yes. Nose and chin, no. Bono is better looking! (not that McAvoy is bad!) McAvoy looks too weak and boyish, kinda emo. Bono looks gentle and sincere but stronger, and more lively/goofy.

^ Exactly. Don't deny the resemblance b/c you don't LIKE Williams, lol. There's a lot of things that resemble other things, liking one doesn't mean you have to like the other if there is a resemblance.

Where's that pic of Bono and Williams apart and then morphed into one? lol

I thought I had that pic but I can't find it!!!! :grumpy:

and I agree with you, it seems like people disagree because they don't WANT them to look alike.. :rolleyes:
I mean, I know the feeling people... I have a clone and it's a GUY, but we DO look alike a lot in the face.. it's not like I can help that, all I can do is accept it and laugh about it! :shrug:

What, the creepy naked guy with sunglasses in the bathtub? Umm.... I think I'm getting nightmares... :crazy:

Today's Bono is my favourite one, and I don't care whom he looks like or who happens to look like him, I'm not that much interested in looks, but in a person's character and personality. I like and embrace every Bono-era. Some people act as if he isn't the same person, I think that's sad.

lol i dont give a shit what people think, they all can go fuck off.

then why do you still bother??? obviously you DO care, otherwise you wouldn't have given me such a rude reaction.

I was only trying to be nice to you.

if you want it that way, you can have it, you look NOTHING LIKE BONO at all.

Back
Top Bottom