Bono and Robert DeNiro new pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
bono_deniro.jpg

Niamh I'm lovin you being over there and scanning new pics for us all the time!! :wave:

:lmao: at the picture! Hippy you're so right!:yikes: :lol:

:eeklaugh:

ok, im sorry, but the first thing i thought of when i saw that was, "the answer my friend, is blowing in the wind..the answer is blowing, in the wind..."

:laugh::lmao:

looks like he had a fun time though :p

oliveu2cm said:
Niamh I'm lovin you being over there and scanning new pics for us all the time!! :wave:

Thanks Carrie and Tiny dancer! :wave:

I'm having a good time over here, but...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME VISIT ME BECAUSE I'M BORED OUT OF MY HEAD! :scream:

LOL...sorry about that. It's just that I haven't got a job yet and I have too much time on my hands. Of course I have to go looking for the boys, but it's not quite the same if you are alone. It's soooooooo mcuh better if you have someone to share the thrill with! :hyper: And that's not my boyfriend...:p Silly brian! :D

So if Paul McGuinness or any one at Principal Management needs a translator or a secretary or something, give me a call! :sexywink:

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Bono is cute and cuddly! Good to see he's grown his hair :love: DeNiro looks like Rasputin ;) Maybe he's going to play him in a movie!

rasputin.a.gif

DeNiro told Katie on the today show this morning, he grew it for a film he just completed where he plays an Archbishop? or Bishop, something like that. Saw a few shots of Bono too, whoo whoo.
Thanks for the pics all...

I just saw the pic, then read Hippys post, then re-looked at the pic.....

.....and now I cant breathe with laffter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

:lmao:

somebody hand those two men on either side of that jockey a pair of slippers and a zimmer each!

:D:D:D:D

;)

sue4u2 said:
DeNiro told Katie on the today show this morning, he grew it for a film he just completed where he plays an Archbishop? or Bishop, something like that. Saw a few shots of Bono too, whoo whoo.
Thanks for the pics all...

I read somewhere that the whole look ( the beard and the hair) was part of a new role. He's supposed to play a 19th century South American religious man or something to that effect

Back
Top Bottom