Bono and Moustaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dorian Gray

Refugee
If anyone knows of this picture's existence, it would be you lovely Plebans.

my roommate was telling me there's a recent picture of Bono from People magazine where he's sporting a thick fu manchu 'stache and huge sideburns, with the straw hat. he apparently looks like Lemmy from Motorhead.

I'd love to see this picture if anyone has it. Does it exist?

Movie Set Shot ..... (P.S. I got a kiss from Bono that day, with the whiskers!)

95065ab2.jpg

Wasn't he possibly written out of the script? :eyebrow: I may be mistaken, but I believe that is what I heard. I hope that he'll still be in it though! :hyper:

:tsk: that dead rat on bonos lip does not suit him he looks like someone in that last picture an actor but i carnt put my finger on who:scratch:these are worse than his jack nickleson moments :yikes: :eek:

nurse chrissi said:

The make-up dept. for this movie clearly added the mustache and sideburns. They also added something to Bono's cheeks (see photo), as that isn't the way he looks. I do believe Bono's stubble is real - that was probably so the mustache and sideburns "blended" better. As a result of the facial hair and pseudo-cheek implants he does remind me of someone else too... Maybe David Crosby? See photo below. Note the side burns, puffy cheeks, mustache style and longer hair. Put him in the straw hat and the two are twins! :lol:

david_crosby.jpg

doctorwho said:

The make-up dept. for this movie clearly added the mustache and sideburns. They also added something to Bono's cheeks (see photo), as that isn't the way he looks. I do believe Bono's stubble is real - that was probably so the mustache and sideburns "blended" better. As a result of the facial hair and pseudo-cheek implants he does remind me of someone else too... Maybe David Crosby? See photo below. Note the side burns, puffy cheeks, mustache style and longer hair. Put him in the straw hat and the two are twins! :lol:

david_crosby.jpg

OMG now I'm really scared!!!!:ohmy:

:crazy:

yea you heard that from me U2shamrock... I visited the IMDB site... and Bono isn't on the cast list anymore... he was before..

Seajewel, would you like to tell me your story about getting a kiss from whiskerBono?

what they cut him out.........why ? bonos a good actor whats the matter did he upstage evryone else :mad:

Galeongirl said:
yea you heard that from me U2shamrock... I visited the IMDB site... and Bono isn't on the cast list anymore... he was before..

Seajewel, would you like to tell me your story about getting a kiss from whiskerBono?

OK, I'm not crazy then. Thanks Galeongirl....I really hope he wasn't though :sad: Imagine seeing him on the big screen like that :ohmy: :lol:

Galeongirl said:

Sure ... they filmed in NYC and I was able to find out the location, we took a chance (my sister and I) waited a bit but nothing was going on. We went shopping and came back, sat on a step and along came Bono walking up the sidewalk with John, by pure luck. He recognized us and stopped said Hi and gave me a kiss, we wished him luck .... he went in and recorded, we could hear it on the speakers outside and we waited for him to come out, long story short he came out appoligized but he was in a rush and really couldn't stop .....

seajewel said:

Sure ... they filmed in NYC and I was able to find out the location, we took a chance (my sister and I) waited a bit but nothing was going on. We went shopping and came back, sat on a step and along came Bono walking up the sidewalk with John, by pure luck. He recognized us and stopped said Hi and gave me a kiss, we wished him luck .... he went in and recorded, we could hear it on the speakers outside and we waited for him to come out, long story short he came out appoligized but he was in a rush and really couldn't stop .....

:cute: aww, always making time for his fans
he's quite often in a hurry or late :hmm:

:shifty:

now tell me... how did the beard thingy feel?

oh good God--I never thought it would be possible to make Bono unattractive to me, but I think that look would do it! :eek:

That said, I do love Bono's real facial hair. Getting to touch Bono's scruff would probably make me :drool: right there in front of him!

Back
Top Bottom