Bono and His Conga...His Very Own Conga...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, no tearing of the shirt tonight in Anaheim. :sad:

But...crazy, sexy banging on the drums? :up:

:drool:

ultrraviolette said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but if you click here http://u2log.com/archive/2005/04/moving_pictures_from_san_diego.php you can watch video for the drum part from another angle, a better one. There's also some more video snippets there too :wink: [/QUOTE

Thanks for the link..:drool: I haven't been able to fire up any of the others but this one worked.:bow:

I am so looking forward to seeing them in June. I only hope I haven't ended up with forgeries...if I have then I'm heading for the nearest pub, getting hammered and then I'll find some dark corner to crawl away into and sulk....

If, however, I do get in...oh...gimme a towel to mop up the drool...:drool:

Ohhhh yea!!!

I watched those vids that they put up....I was checking out SYCMIOYO and it seems like he's afraid to leave his glasses off...Rather odd. Just leave them off!! lol

Looked to me like he was crying (or else just wiping sweat) so that could explain the leaving of the glasses...

And oh yeah... he's Bono :wink: seriously, your life will be a lot happier if you just learn to accept Bono's shades... :yes: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom