Bono and his Alter Ego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
Alright... so we all know and have seen Bono-The RockStar. BUT there have been subtle hints of Paul David (aka Bono) -- where he's dressed normal without a stitch of leather and even seen him in some obnoxious mix-match outfits.

Time to find those photos where Paul David shows up.

elevated3HD.jpg

?

ShellBeThere said:
Oh my Lord Almighty...is he *jogging* in that picture!?!?

well... how do u think he gets into shape to run around a heart shaped catwalk!?!?!?!

oh there's even a photo of him out there where he's showin' his ghostly white arse!!!! :lol:

Poor Bono - the man can't even jog in peace. lol. I would be really pissed if someone photographed me while I was jogging and sweaty and all that. Then again, that's just me! ;)

Nerfherder said:
Poor Bono - the man can't even jog in peace. lol. I would be really pissed if someone photographed me while I was jogging and sweaty and all that. Then again, that's just me! ;)

well Nerf.... seems as though ya won't be a rockstar any time soon. ;) so i guess we'll leave that job to bono.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao: Does this count?

:lmao: as PRICELESS as that photo is!?!?!?!?! I don't think its a Paul David photo but its definitely a hilarious "hey guys lets go trick or treating after the show" kind of photo. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Maybe it's the femine side of our dear Paul trying to break through?

:lmao:

Yeah--- by the look of that smile on his face, it looks like he's enjoying the 'dress up' part of it WAYYYYY too much.

bono180.jpg
[/IMG]
normal towel:macdevil:

man cannot even take a shower and have breakfast without getting his pic taken......:shifty: and then have me post it

definitely good ones U2 Granny and Dismantled!!!

especially the car one cos in typical " Da " fashion - he's got the one tuggin on his shirt and he's still talkin. :lol:

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!! quite a few poeple have always thought those two were his kids; but looking at that photo more carefully............ this style of hat and clothing would indicate that its more recent; his daughters are far older that that! hmmmmm.

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:
Eep! I seem to have killed the thread... I have a bad tendency to go off-topic. Sorry about that! lol :(

grrrrrreat... i don't post often and when I do I get a ' thread killer'!?!?!?!?

just don't let that happen again. ;)

Golightly Grrl said:

Could Bono's thighs being any paler?

You've obviously never been to England... thats quite a tan compared to most here :lol:

salomeU2000 said:
definitely good ones U2 Granny and Dismantled!!!

especially the car one cos in typical " Da " fashion - he's got the one tuggin on his shirt and he's still talkin. :lol:

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!! quite a few poeple have always thought those two were his kids; but looking at that photo more carefully............ this style of hat and clothing would indicate that its more recent; his daughters are far older that that! hmmmmm.

No, that's an old pic that's been around for years.
I always have a laugh at that one, because it looks as if he's wearing two hats.

And I've always thought of those pics at the cinema as being very "Paul". There's a second one, where they're standing, where he looks very "not-Bono".

Back
Top Bottom