Bono and Gwen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
I hate to start a thread but didn't someone request a pic of Bono and Gwen? I just found this one and it was so cute I wanted everyone to see it!
smile.gif

gallery

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

I love that pic...they are both gorgeous.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I know-they were quite 'friendly'
wink.gif
in Vegas-it looked to me like her belt came undone or something during 'What's Goin On' and he was trying to help her fix it
eek.gif

She's so sweet and pretty-and I'd KILL for that stomach.

No Doubt was awesome, I thought.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
wink.gif
in Vegas-it looked to me like her belt came undone or something during 'What's Goin On' and he was trying to help her fix it
eek.gif

LMAO but grrrr- I feel more like killing BECAUSE of that stomach!
biggrin.gif
I'd love to force feed her twinkies until she bloats! She's 32 and still looks 21 damn her
mad.gif

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

They are both fabulous.

No Doubt totally rocked in Vegas - and gave one of the best shows I've ever seen. Gwen is so so pretty and talented, and I just want to give her a hug or something!

In Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel - my boyfriend was waiting for me outside a restroom - 30 seconds after I went in, Gwen came out!! ARGHARGH!
He's like, "Did you see Gwen in there?"
and I said "WHAT?!!!!"
Him - "Yeah - Gwen just walked out of the bathroom while you were in there."
(he wasn't completely sure it was her, but then 20 mins later, we saw Adrian the drummer and the ND horn section and knew it had been Gwen, gotdammit!!!)

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
wink.gif
eek.gif

No Doubt was awesome, I thought.

LMAO that's not really what happened, it's the other way around, her belt was fine until Bono came along
eek.gif

Seriously basically throughout the opening set her other belt kept uhm coming undone. So I guess as a joke when she came back out on stage for what's going on Bono undid her belt. Do you not see the devious little smile on his face? He was quite proud of it LMAO and to think Ali was int he audience, the man has no shame!!!!!

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

eek.gif
I am SO disappointed in Bono. That was NOT cool if it was as bad as it looks. Just think, Ali right there and probably her boyfriend Gavin Rossdale too. What a tabloid scandal
frown.gif

Originally posted by Veranda:
eek.gif
I am SO disappointed in Bono. That was NOT cool if it was as bad as it looks. Just think, Ali right there and probably her boyfriend Gavin Rossdale too. What a tabloid scandal
frown.gif

Oh veranda don't take it so seriously he also kissed a female photographer long and hard (why do I think this word is gonna give PLEBIANS nasty thoughts?) during UTEOTW. I'm sure if anything he got a good lecture after the concert, but I'm sure he wouldn't do it if Ali objected to it.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Sorry they're blurry but my flash died at the end of the concert.

nw35632.jpg

It was really funny cuz her belt kept coming off and when they sang together bono tugged at her pants and sung about her belt coming off.

lM79453.jpg

------------------
Holy Dunc Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

eek.gif
Bono! Hands off! Well give her credit she wasn't doing the same to him! I do hope that Ali and Gavin weren't too upset over this, I'll try not to worry about it if they don't!

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

GAVIN: *sob* nnnnooobody looooves me

ALI: ....Watch the master. *snaps fingers* *Bono appears* Baby, what say we have another child?

BONO: Well....there's this Real World marathon on MTV right now that I kinda wanted to--

ALI: *evil eye* I SAID, what say we have another child?

BONO: ....Yes, dear. *removes his little cotton socks*

GAVIN: How'd you DO that? I-- Gwen! *snaps fingers*

GWEN: *is somewhere else, dancing*

BONO: *adds another tally to his Chart of Children* There's another one for the corral!

GAVIN: Wow, that was quick....I mean....Mona! *snaps fingers*

Mona is too busy crying her eyes out and stealing Bono's socks

ANA: *tackles Gavin* *censored activity*

Man No Doubt's new song is REALLY bad. Heheh

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimp Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

Magic magic magic Joe Houdini.....

Originally posted by Veranda:
eek.gif
Bono! Hands off! Well give her credit she wasn't doing the same to him! I do hope that Ali and Gavin weren't too upset over this, I'll try not to worry about it if they don't!

Bono's always been touchy feely with EVERYONE. Of course Ali and Gavin aren't upset by this - it's part of being a Rock Star, or actor - you touch and kiss people you know or don't know as part of your job.

This type of thing is hardly worth any "worry" on anyone's part - Bono or Gwen would not do it (obviously) if it upset their respective loved ones, you know?
It's a trivial concern and not worth any more thought other than "awww.. look how cute they are!"

I love Bono's smile!

And about kissing and flirting. If Ali had anything to object about that I'm pretty sure Bono wouldn't do it. He has too much love and respect for her.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Sorry they're blurry but my flash died at the end of the concert.

nw35632.jpg

It was really funny cuz her belt kept coming off and when they sang together bono tugged at her pants and sung about her belt coming off.

lM79453.jpg

Sicy I think you were trembling with jealousy when you took those pics. Just kidding.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom