Bono and Edge on the "Today Show" (Video Link Included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katalina

Babyface
Bona on the "Today Show"

FYI: Bono's going to be on the "Today Show" tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. ET, and will sing two songs from "Gangs of NY."

Can't wait!!:|

Damn, I'm gonna have to set my alarm...being unemployed has been allowing me to sleep in. :yawn:

Uh oh! I thought it was on Thursday! Duh! I need to buy a tape...like, now! Thanks for the reminder everyone!!!

:yes: I already told my sup I will be late. This is way too exciting to miss!!! I can't wait!!! Cheers to a new U2 performance!!!!!

I'm the first one in with keys! I can't be late! But I don't have to leave the house until 8:50 if I make my own coffee.

Good thing I came back online tonight (I'd considered just chilling in my room)...cuz I'd already forgotten. :der:

*slaps Post-It note to forehead*

I told my boss I had an appointment tomorrow morning, and would be in late.

Yeah, an appointment with Dr. Bono. Mmmmmm, Dr. Bono!

I had a "dr appointment" when Bono was on Oprah! I rushed home to watch it even though I set my vcr for it days before. I got busted though the next week when a coworker who was off that day and wathced Oprah asked me if I knew that Bono was on TV and I told her I was home to watch it. I said that right in front of my boss too. But my boss knew my little obsession so she laughed at me. Oh the lies we tell in the name of U2.

Back
Top Bottom