Bono and Edge on the "Today Show" (Video Link Included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

I just had to comment that this sounds almost exactly like my Mom when she discovered Bono! :yes: She has been know to exclaim "I dont know why I just love him!" and comments on how he looks before I do. It kind of freaks me out sometimes!
:lol:
Paul McCartney is my mom's Highest of High compliments. It's like me comparing someone to Bono. :bow: They have to be damn good. I have a feeling that whenever she sees Edge now she's going to say something really nice or really funny/uncomfortable like "I like his butt" or "He's got the kind of body I like: long and skinny."
Actually, this could be kind of frightening...But I could learn to like it!

Schmeg said:

Paul McCartney is my mom's Highest of High compliments. It's like me comparing someone to Bono. :bow: They have to be damn good. I have a feeling that whenever she sees Edge now she's going to say something really nice or really funny/uncomfortable like "I like his butt" or "He's got the kind of body I like: long and skinny."
Actually, this could be kind of frightening...But I could learn to like it!

It's fun but can be scary! She really liked the Today show performance this morning and watched it on her own.

Okay, I didn't get a good look and listen this morning cause my roomie was asleep but I'm watching it again now and I just have to

:lmao:

@ Edge starting the little tape player thing and then counting off!!! :lol:

It's like they're street musicians or something :lol:

I thought it sounded good, too. The man's almost 43 years old and has been singing his lungs out for more than half of them. It sounded good for most people, and we all know how ragged he was sounding during some of Elevation. I was impressed!

Schmeg said:
I thought it sounded good, too. The man's almost 43 years old and has been singing his lungs out for more than half of them. It sounded good for most people, and we all know how ragged he was sounding during some of Elevation. I was impressed!

Psst...42....:wink:

is anyone else having trouble downloading it from U2star? I've downloaded things from this site before with no problem, but this time the download won't even start.

martha said:
Oh my lord.

I just got home and watched my tape a few minutes ago.

That beard is makin' me so horny.

The Man is out of town for two weeks......

That beard looks like it would be so soft up against my th........

:ohmy:

Sorry.

Martha?
I love you. :heart:

:lmao:

I just found these on rollingstone.com..

00319783.jpg

00319771.jpg

00319781.jpg

00319775.jpg

00319787.jpg

00319785.jpg

Back
Top Bottom