Bono and Edge on the "Today Show" (Video Link Included)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge's jacket looks like something from Michael Jackson's wardrobe with all those zippers! LOL!
Sidenote: I LOVE the red shades

They just did their interview!!! Aahhhhh, they are soooo damn cute! Loved Bono's smirk when he said Edge was only 15 when they started out but Bono was 16, "So I am bigger than him"
:cute::combust:
Now to wait for the performance! :hyper:

Kristie said:

If it's not online by next Monday night I'll hook you up, okay? :yes:

there's a reason for that Monday thing, but I won't go into it right now :sexywink:

Thanks, Kristie! :bow: You are one of the reasons I love PLEBA! :sexywink:

I am soo bad bc I ditched my english class just to make sure that I saw the show:lmao: and it was sooooooooooooooo worth it. I have 30 mins left of the said ditched class but I am not going to go to it. :shame: on me.

:hyper: I love the performance and I noticed that Bono's voice is actually getting better not worse with time:yes: I wonder if he has quit doing the falsettos tho???

brdemi said:
Edge's jacket looks like something from Michael Jackson's wardrobe with all those zippers! LOL!
Sidenote: I LOVE the red shades

:eyebrow: he's worn that jacket a million times and never once have I thought that.

...I love my husband....I had to leave 45 min into the dang 180 minute long Today Show, so he watched and taped it for me...he called me at work and left me a message saying..."Bono & Edge are safely on tape..."
Can't wait to go home and watch.
:wave:

Yah, so I didn't get to see it because of the damn local weather preempting everything because there's a little snow.
Do I need 3 hours of emergency weather coverage telling me that the roads are slick?
No!
DAMN YOU NBC5!!!

OHH YES, I SENT THEM AN EMAIL
:rant: :mad: :angry: :rant: :madspit:

:eek: I was sleeping.
*scolds self* Bad fan!
My mom watches the Today show every day though, so I bet she saw it. Akorse, she wouldn't have taped it, but still, I wanna know what she thought. :D

...I swear this post had a point at one time or another...:tongue:

Schmeg said:
Who cares about Rob Lowe...I have 20 minutes...get on with it!

I like the Pittsburgh Loves U2 sign

I saw that sign too, which not far from where I live. They must have traveled all that way to NYC, which is a 9 hour drive.

Did you see the sign that 2 girls were holding, saying-" We took off Work to see Bono and Edge.

Unfortunatally I only got to see the interview, which was great, cause i had to get to work, and I was 15 mintues late. :rant:

ballykissangel said:
...I love my husband....I had to leave 45 min into the dang 180 minute long Today Show, so he watched and taped it for me...he called me at work and left me a message saying..."Bono & Edge are safely on tape..."
Can't wait to go home and watch.
:wave:

I think I love him too! What a sweetie pie! Hug him for us Plebans! :hug:

Okay, I'm writing this before I've read all 6 pages so I apologize in advance if I repeat anything anyone has said! I also apologize because this is going to be a loooong ramble! I just came home from work and watched my tape and I'm excited all over again!

I suffered from Major U2 Fuzzies ALL DAY LONG because of this. They should be on the Today Shw every day because dammit, the world is a better place after watching them!

My mom has become an Edge girl and I think that's what has me the most excited. My obsession is now justified. I was nervous that she was watching it with me because I KNEW I was going to grin like a maniac the whole time. Funny thing is, so did she. When Edge started talking, she said, "He's really not all that bad looking. He has a really nice face." I said he was cutie. And when he started playing, she said, "I like how he's not running around. He stands still like Paul McCartney. Oh, there goes his foot!" She loved it, and said that Bono's not really THAT much older than me. :lol:

Bono's voice sounds GREAT, it's soooo nice that he got it back because I was at an Elevation show where he lost it completely and it had me nervous. And he did the operal part! I'm so impressed.

I felt kinda bad for him because you could SEE that he wanted to grab the mike and trun into the crowd and stuff but he had to stand still.

Okay, that's all the obsessive rambling for now. I'm going to read the rest of this thread now. :wave:

please just ignore this post.
i'm trying to get 15 posts so that i'm allowed to post links.
*sorry*

Video: Bono & Edge on the Today Show

In case you missed it (or live outside the US) U2Star is hosting video of Bono n' Edge performing The Hands That Built America on the Today Show.

http://www.u2star.com/video.html

Bono sounds incredible! His voice is just amazing...
He even sings the quasi-opera (I don't know what else to call it) part. :yes:

Have a beautiful day.

Re: Video: Bono & Edge on the Today Show

ZewTeeVee said:
In case you missed it (or live outside the US) U2Star is hosting video of Bono n' Edge performing The Hands That Built America on the Today Show.

http://www.u2star.com/video.html

Bono sounds incredible! His voice is just amazing...
He even sings the quasi-opera (I don't know what else to call it) part. :yes:

Well, he tried, anyway. LOL.

You're not buggin me Zew! I'm posting trying to make status. I see you reached 18, congratulations! :dance:

Schmeg said:

My mom has become an Edge girl and I think that's what has me the most excited. My obsession is now justified. I was nervous that she was watching it with me because I KNEW I was going to grin like a maniac the whole time. Funny thing is, so did she. When Edge started talking, she said, "He's really not all that bad looking. He has a really nice face." I said he was cutie. And when he started playing, she said, "I like how he's not running around. He stands still like Paul McCartney. Oh, there goes his foot!" She loved it, and said that Bono's not really THAT much older than me. :lol:

I just had to comment that this sounds almost exactly like my Mom when she discovered Bono! :yes: She has been know to exclaim "I dont know why I just love him!" and comments on how he looks before I do. It kind of freaks me out sometimes!
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom