Bono and Edge on Night out in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tootty86

War Child
I know these are from London like the other ones but after lots of pages aff topic in the other London thread, i thought id just start a new thread for these - hope thats ok :)

I forgot to say that these are from the 14th September, and sorry about the odd thumbnail - i havent posted pics for so long ive gotten rusty!!

Here's the thumbnails blown up:
04381768lx4.jpg

04381766uz0.jpg

:bow: Thanks so much tootty!

So does Bono's shoulder hurt or is he just reminding himself to suck it in? :wink:

Thanks Tootty for finding those pictures....

Why was that man helping Bono? Was he sloshed? The Cookoos Nest :lmao:

He's having a good 'ol time in London!!! And is looking :combust:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Here's the thumbnails blown up:

04381766uz0.jpg

:bow: Thanks so much tootty!

So does Bono's shoulder hurt or is he just reminding himself to suck it in? :wink:

There's always the possibility that his back is giving him grief...when mine goes out I move around like that!:(

And neither one of them looks particulary "sloshed" to me...

Last edited:
I'm guessing Bono was just a wee bit tipsy :drunk: last night :shh:

In some of the photos under the link Tootty posted, he's being walked to his car by the other gentleman, while wearing a goofy grin :wink:

:madwife: at the site. I was able to see them fine a minute ago, but now it's giving me the members only crap too.

BUT! I can still access them through my history. Just gimme a moment and I'll upload them :hyper:

Pamelakellett said:

:madspit:

You`ve got to be a member:sad:

You dont have to be a member to see them Medium sized with watermarks on them - just click on each thumbnail and then click on the word Preview - and you should get it!

:love: OMG THE HAIR :love:

Is it just me, or did Bono TRIM his beard! :shocked:

I love the fact that the blue shades are indeed RED Armani's.... :drool: *Want**want!**want!!*

:scream: I need money!

omg Jcoster :love: I love these shades alreayd... look at those eyes!

Back
Top Bottom