Bono & Edge *Loveth*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonoground.jpg

bonoedgedrag.jpg

edgebonosd.jpg

bonorrhof2.jpg

Jamila said:
Thank you all who have contributed pics in this thread (especially arw9797 - :bow: ) !

They highlight one of the most amazing friendships that I have ever seen in my life - the lifelong friendship between Edge and Bono. :yes:

From the beginning, these two have always been extremely close (like brothers). Some people have wanted to cast dispersions on their friendship and insinuate different ideas about "how close" they really are, but I think that is folly.

What we see happening between these two men is a BOND OF THE HIGHEST LOVE - the bond of Universal Love, Unconditional Love. :wink:

Edge has always been there for Bono - in their personal lives as well as in Bono's activism for a better world. There have been many times in the B-man's life that he might have faltered if it hadn't had been for the presence of the Edge in his life. :up:

Their friendship is a SHINING EXAMPLE to all of us of how we should in our relationships - whether with our families or friends, or even with each other here. :hug:

Love, forgiveness, acceptance, tolerance, patience, unity - GRACE.

That's all we're asked to give each other. That's all that Edge and Bono have shown each other and us. :edge: :bono: :love:

So beautifully spoken :hug:

Back
Top Bottom