Bono and Edge at Dublin Gangs of NY premiere party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
gony1.jpg

gony2.jpg

For any Leo fans

gony3.jpg

From Showbizireland:

Well, Bono and The Edge showed up for premiere, as usual Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen were missing in action even though U2 penned the movie's theme tune, The hands that built America.
The Edge's beautiful wife Morleigh was on his arm for the night and Bono's mates Gavin Friday and Simon Carmody showed up for the movie aswell as the after party in the Burlington Hotel. Also with Bono's entourage was US record producer Howie D leading to rumours that U2 are already back in the studio recording their next album! Leonardo DiCaprio showed up late for the movie premiere at the Savoy cinema on O'Connell Street, but when he did the crowd of spectators exploded to over two thousand people.

During the aftershow party in the Burlington Hotel, Bono and The Edge took to the stage with the house band to do renditions of All I want is You and The Hands that Built America.

The boys then headed off to celebrity niteclub Lillies Bordello only to be joined at their reserved table by Leonardo DiCaprio and friends.

Bono and Edge performed THTBA live. Edge outbid Leonardo for the Make a Wish foundation charity auction. Edge was the high bidder to make a terminally ill 4 year old girl's dream of becoming a princess for a day at a real castle come true. What a sweetheart!

Awww...Edge and Morleigh are so cute! :cute: And it's great that he's helping the girl get her wish of becoming a princess for a day!

And I love Bono's dark red glasses. :drool:

Giant Lemon said:

And I love Bono's dark red glasses. :drool:

:yes: :combust:

Those pics are great! I'm dying to see the movie! Maybe certain men will take hints about seeing movies better today...

My mum was there

The newspaper said Bono was going bald and he should maybe wear a hat :laugh:

Lara, don't bother with that stupid bald story. That's just some geek trying to get famous by joking on Bono and get his 15 minutes of fame. Bono ignores him and so should we all.

Nice looking pics is all I have to say! :love:

Was Ali there? Bono looks like he's wearing the shirt from the Love Rocks thing only with a leather jacket. Thsoe shades are too dark for me but Bono is looking very hot! I 'd love to see a pic of them playing the song if anybody has one.

Lara Mullen said:
I laughed though I thought it was funny :laugh:

I don't think it's funny to make Bono the butt of a joke. It makes a buffoon out of him instead of the serious and conpassionate man he is trying to save the world and I have too much respect for him. Besides you can see he has hair and he looks really nice! I like Edge in his hat too and Morleigh is beautiful! Did your mom get any pictures? If she did I hope you'll post them for us or if any new ones come in the paper. And please ask her if she saw Ali there and what did she wear!

Last edited:
You take Bono jokes very seriously :slant: He looks like my Dad and my Dads hair is jsut like that and we make fun of him becuase he has a receeding hairline anyway....

My mum was there before that I think she bought the paper and said "I was there" and that was it My mum wouldnt know Ali lol and she is in Dublin for her work so she doesnt have a comera with her either lol

That would kill me if my mom went and I didn't get to go or if I had a camera, but just being there would be cool enough. Congrats to your mum. Does she like U2?

I forgot to say the Leonardo pic is HOT and does anybody else here like him?

she didnt like go in she was just milling about in O'Connell Street lol :laugh:

She likes about 2 U2 songs, shes a big Brian Kennedy fan though but I met him and got his autograph for me and her, she was all jealous she didnt meet him heehee

Well I'm happy for her she got the guy she wanted but with U2 and Leonardo there I can't understand it, oh well to each her own! :shrug: I'd have been busting to get to U2 and Leonardo! I liked him in Titanic and since then I watch all his movies but I haven't seen gangs yet.

She didnt even spot the famous ppl but the day me and my dad thought we saw Adam on O Connell Street bridge my mum bragged how she saw samantha mumba and a "man all in black with shades on and lots of men round him so it had to be bono" but i dont believe her :laugh:

Re: Re: Bono and Edge at Dublin Gangs of NY premiere party

erised said:

They are such a cute couple! :cute:

:yes: Great pics! I was in love with Leo for a couple years before he got really famous with Titanic. Still think he's a great actor too! :up:

so hot:combust:

Bono really is getting better looking........S...C...R...u...F...F.........:combust:

Edge is such a cutie.......they look soooo happy:hug::happy:

Back
Top Bottom