Bono and Edge at an Atlanta Strip Club!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by U2Kitten:
MissVelvetDress, is The Leopard Lounge a strip club? What kind of place is it? I met a girl at the show who told me she had met them in that place on Thursday night and that Bono had kissed her. During the show Bono announced that 'it's a wonder we even made it here tonight, considering the amount of alcohol that was consumed last night at our end of tour party here in Atlanta GA.'

No, the Leopard Lounge is not a strip club...yes,it is one of those snooty martini bullshit type bars where everyone is trying to impress each other with their money and who they know...personally I cannot stand any of those clubs in the area, because it is not my scene. I have seen people snorting cocaine and doing weird shit at those clubs. I personally like Brew Pubs where there are real people there....And what type of Kiss did Bono give this girl? And was Ali present? This raises all bunch of questions. I got an e-mail Friday morning from a guy who was hosting a party after the concert who said he would put me on the list...he mentioned that he invited Bono and Bono said he would show up...but this guy also mentioned that "Bono and his GIRLFRIEND" were invited...this raised an eyebrow and pissed me off, but I thought that this club guy was just jumping to conclusions that Bono was with a Girlfriend, when in fact it could have been Ali, or some lady from his staff...

Back
Top Bottom