Bono and Clinton out walking after midnight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
07-06-02 news
Clinton takes the Bono tour of Dublin...

It was a wild night on the town on Wednesday when U2 frontman Bono took Bill Clinton on a walk of Dublin.

The former US president attended a late night party in U2's Dublin hotel, The Clarence. Bill partied the night away with Bono and the rest of U2 before taking a midnight stroll with the singer.

Clinton was in Ireland this week for a number of engagements.

Last night he held court in the Four Seasons hotel where he hosted a press conference alongside the Pulitzer Prize winner Frank McCourt for the Academy of Achievement.

The Academy was founded to pass on knowledge to younger leaders from those in society who have made it up the political ladder.

No pics so far though :(

sheesh, would i love to follow those two around.....what an interesting conversation!!

there must be pics somewhere.....i neeeeeeeed pics!

*Bonofuzzies*

*Billfuzzies*

OH MY GOD. I WAS STAYING IN THE CLARENCE THAT NIGHT!!!! i heard everyone yelling and everything on the street and i just assumed everyone was drunk but i guess not! i kept looking out my window to see what was going on but i couldnt see. they had given me a tough time getting back into the hotel that night so i assumed maybe one of the boys was there (though i had already seen them all that day) but i had no idea what was going on right below me. i should have gone down to the study and sat around. oh my god. i cant get over this.

alison

Too bad, Alison. You could have been our eyewitness!

Bill and Bono, what a combo.

*invents time machine for mrsmullen*

i'm a bit frightened of the fact that bill "partied" with 'em...i guess i just don't see good ol' bill as a partier...

Back
Top Bottom