Bono and Clinton at Paul McCarthy's wedding!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Yup! I just heard in the new that those two fellas will be also at the wedding party! But the said news is, that the couple (not Bono and Bill :) didn't allowend photographs, so girlies, you wont see any new hot shots of Bono in suit...

Just posted this in the other thread..

@U2's Daisy Gale reports that Bono has been spotted arriving at the wedding of Paul McCartney and Heather Mills today at Castle Leslie in County
Monaghan, Ireland.

There are rumors circulating that the many musical guests may get together for a jam session. A McCartney spokesperson has said nothing is planned, but it could be a spur of the moment thing.

adamswildhoney said:
Too bad no new pixs of Bono! :no:

I'm sure some'll surface! Thar's always a meddlin' photographer in tha bushes with a long lens or a helicopter! Like Madonna's weddin'! Some might show up from parties later too!

Anybody hear Garth Brooks is gettin' hitched ta Trisha Yearwood?

Thank you daisy and helloangel...

I :heart: Ewan so much...

I also liked these other animated Ewan gifs:

:ohmy:
velvetkissani.gif

tbfl.gif

ewan1.gif

Last edited:
madonna's child said:
But who is this Paul McCarthy bastard?

;) :p

Oh my GOD! What did I don! :) SORRY!

CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY CARTNEY

GOT IT!

Heathers dress was beautiful. Some pics of Bono had better surface. :yes: I relish the B man in a suit.

I still hope some pics will show up too!

I don't love your sig Naya, nothing against it but it locks up my computer worse than Daisy's old one did! I'd like a warning if Naya posts so I can avoid the thread:( I might have to click see no sigs but I hate to since most are good and okay. Is there anyone else having this problem?:(

Desire4Bono said:
I don't love your sig Naya, nothing against it but it locks up my computer worse than Daisy's old one did! I'd like a warning if Naya posts so I can avoid the thread:( I might have to click see no sigs but I hate to since most are good and okay. Is there anyone else having this problem?:(

I am sorry Desire...I don't know how we could resolve this problem. I love my signature but I also don't want to screw up other's computers...hmm.

:huh:

Paul and Heather look lovely in that picture! Very nice. :) Hopefully some Bono pics will surface, although I hope the paparazzi weren't taking over the wedding.

And you can add me to the list of people who :heart:LOVE:heart: Naya's signature.

Guess what I'll have to do is, scroll a thread real slow and if I see Naya's name or if anyone else has one that does that, I will just stop and click out of the thread.

First, the thread freezes, then, my mouse icon disappears, and it's very hard to get it to show up long enough to click out or scroll back up. It's weird, and it sucks. I really wonder:

Am I the only one who has this problem? Or do others with slow modems have it too?

If anyone does, please tell me and let me know what you did about it.

Back
Top Bottom