Bono and children...post your favourite pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_ali_eli.jpg

alijordan.jpg

alijohn.jpg

TheWho4Life said:
Jordan and Eve are so pretty!
Here's one of my faves I guess, cause I don't have many of Bono and his children:(
33%3A%3B656323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323569946%3A38ot1lsi

Hey The_Edge89 :wave:

Hi :wave:
I can't understand why on earth she's wearing make-up!
She's a natural beauty without it just like her mum!
I hope they'll (Jordan and Eve) gets happy together with "the one" cuz they deserve it.
Where's the pictures of the other U2 jr.s?

Sian, Bleu(or ist it Blue?) and Larrys kids?

This settles it!
I'm gonna marry an Irish girll!
I've never seen an Irish girl that isn't that strikingly beautiful as they are naturally!
Which means : There are no irish girls that's not looking great!
:wink:

Well with that said:
Keep it coming!:wink: :wink: :wink:

TheWho4Life said:
Jordan and Eve are so pretty!
Yes, I totally agree with you
:wink: :drool:

Last edited:
The_Edge89 said:

Hi :wave:
I can't understand why on earth she's wearing make-up!
She's a natural beauty without it just like her mum!

You know I never even noticed she had any on until people brought it up :huh: Oh well all girls that age like it:)

I think Jordan looks much more like her Dad than her Mom. Several pics of her remind me of JT Bono :cute:

alijordanbono.jpg

Where's the pictures of the other U2 jr.s?

Sian, Bleu(or ist it Blue?) and Larrys kids?

Check out the father's day thread on this page :yes: We just had a long thread of all the kids. Lots of Edge's but no one has pics of Larry's, he's so private!

U2Kitten said:

You know I never even noticed she had any on until people brought it up :huh: Oh well all girls that age like it:)

I'm afraid I was the one who brought that up. (concerned mother as I am):reject:.
I know girls like to be adult and look older than they are, that's why I said I hope parents will look well after their kids as Bono and Ali do.
But I do hope that this was just the one time thing, this being an important event for the girls. I think they really don't need all that crap on their face since they are natural beauties as they are.

I think Jordan looks much more like her Dad than her Mom. Several pics of her remind me of JT Bono :cute:

alijordanbono.jpg

:yes: I totally agree with you Kitten and Eve looks much more like her mum eventhough she's got blue eyes

Ahh....the Hewson family genes ARE strong, aren't they?:wink:

Thanks for the collage of pics - I guess Jordan really does look like her da(d). She has her mum's poise, though. :hug:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :love:

Yeah, she's really got her Dad's eyes, and in closeups you can see how she especially looks like young Bono where her mouth and nose join on her face. Eve does look more like Ali but she has Bono's eyes, and a little of young Bono in her too;) You're right, Jordan does have her poise, and that's why I think so many people say she looks like her, the way she walks with the long flowing hair kind of reminds you of those JT era Ali pics. But when you really look at her features, she has much more of Bono in her.

greety said:

I'm afraid I was the one who brought that up. (concerned mother as I am):reject:.
I know girls like to be adult and look older than they are, that's why I said I hope parents will look well after their kids as Bono and Ali do.
But I do hope that this was just the one time thing, this being an important event for the girls. I think they really don't need all that crap on their face since they are natural beauties as they are.

That's okay! :) I just didn't think she was all that heavily made up, my gosh, you should see my 15 and 16 year old nieces and their friends! Heavy eyeliner, mascara, glitter stuff on their cheeks, lipstick, it's the 'look' for the young girls in their schools and they feel like left out babies without it. How is the 'look' in Belgium these days?

greety said:

I agree, she's fine without. Her makeup looks really well done and tasteful though. Maybe she had it done professionally since it was her birthday? I liked makeup when I was younger and usually just put it on out of boredom (fun to experiment with colors and styles). I've been wearing eye liner since my friend had a Mary Kay party in 7th grade, but I know what colors to use, how to put it on, and how much (or little) is appropriate for school, etc. Sorry! not intending to argue. If I were a mom, I'd be more concerned with how she's dressed, lol!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

If I were a mom, I'd be more concerned with how she's dressed, lol!

That's the other 'look' of the 15 year olds, the lowriding pants. My niece tells me that having pants up to your waist is 'for old people' (old meaning me and I'm only 34!)

U2Kitten said:

That's the other 'look' of the 15 year olds, the lowriding pants. My niece tells me that having pants up to your waist is 'for old people' (old meaning me and I'm only 34!)

Yeah, and lowrise flaired pants only make you look short and box-shaped :barf: I prefer straight cut (but not skin tight) or slightly boot cut khaki's that go right on my hips, not too high, not too low. And I always wear a good belt b/c between wearing keys, ID tags, radios, and tools for work, there's always de-pantsing potential if a belt isn't sturdy! Anyway, enough about today's rediculously tacky fashions....

Guys.... leave our style alone :| Please.
U2Kitten, I always wear a belt:)
and I do say wearing pants up to your waste is for old people lol, but I'm a kid! I'm suposed to think that:wink:
LOL! This just reminded me of somethin!
The other day I was wearing my mom's pj pants and I had them down on my hips and my mom said "You must be shorter than me cause they fit you better" and I said "Mom... I'm only an inch shorter than you, and they only fit me better 'cause I'm wearing them wrong" LOL! She agreed with me:| lol.

U2Kitten said:

That's okay! :) I just didn't think she was all that heavily made up, my gosh, you should see my 15 and 16 year old nieces and their friends! Heavy eyeliner, mascara, glitter stuff on their cheeks, lipstick, it's the 'look' for the young girls in their schools and they feel like left out babies without it. How is the 'look' in Belgium these days?

I know all these (or most of them anyway) girls like using it. They don't want to feel left out but I'm just afraid that if you don't control that a bit, it might get out of hand.
Where is it going to end?? I personally have no objections to a some eyeliner or so but I often see young girls overdoing it. (to my taste) They think they look HOT but I can't help feeling sorry for them cause I think they look like girls working in the red district , if you know what i mean!

Same thing with these lowriding pants. Here in Belgium they are also very 'in', that's ok but when you see the strings popping out I think it's disgusting.
There seems to be no limit as to how much (skin) they can show (off). And the young rolemodels have a lot to do with it (likes of Britney, Christina, the Hilton girls.....)

*edited to say that my daughter wants those revealing clothes too, but when it gets too bad for my taste, she'll have a big argument coming, no mather how old she is:reject: I must be a bad mum for not giving in, but I guess that's what parenting is all about.

Last edited:
greety said:

They think they look HOT but I can't help feeling sorry for them cause I think they look like girls working in the red district , if you know what i mean!

Sorry but that describes my neice and her friends :reject: I think there is a line you cross from "hot" to "red light" but they don't see it :huh:

Same thing with these lowriding pants. Here in Belgium they are also very 'in', that's ok but when you see the strings popping out I think it's disgusting.

It must be worldwide. :sigh: The worst thing I've seen is the ones who purposely leave their zipper down and fold the sides back, showing the sexy underwear! :shocked: I know you're never supposed to say a girl 'asked for it' if she gets raped, but if that's not an open invitation I don't know what is :censored: And I know some girls are thinking, ah those old ladies are just jealous they can't dress this way, but I honestly wouldn't want to. I wore my share of tight jeans and tube tops in my time, but everything was covered!;)

U2Kitten said:

It must be worldwide. :sigh: The worst thing I've seen is the ones who purposely leave their zipper down and fold the sides back, showing the sexy underwear! :shocked: I know you're never supposed to say a girl 'asked for it' if she gets raped, but if that's not an open invitation I don't know what is :censored: And I know some girls are thinking, ah those old ladies are just jealous they can't dress this way, but I honestly wouldn't want to. I wore my share of tight jeans and tube tops in my time, but everything was covered!;)

I totally agree with you there Kitten:yes:
And it 's a relief to hear that we don't stand alone on this issue from time to time. People might say we are prudish, but I don't think so, that is something entirely different.
There is just a difference between style and trash:reject: (adding oil to the fire for some probably:eek:)

I don't like to show my underwear. I think it looks kinda.... slutty.... my friend amanda wears her clothes like that. And I don't like to show my middrift either. And I don't wear spagetti straps and... I'm really stupid cause I don't wear shorts... lol. I don't like the shorts these days cause they are too low and short and if I do wear shorts I wear my mom's lol!

I'm 22 and I don't dress like that, either. I guess maybe because I was raised in a small town. By just my dad, no less, and there is no way he would ever let me go out of the house with my underwear and ass hanging out for all the world to see.

I don't think Bono's girls are overdoing it, though. I think they have a good balance of looking sexy, but not slutty. Their make-up is a little more then what I would wear, but again, I don't think it is overdone. And I think for the event, it was just the right amount.

And Who, I know what you mean about shorts these days. I don't even own any anymore. A lot of them are shorter then my pajama bottoms or even boy-short swim suit bottoms. My summer wear is jeans and a tank top or a knee-length skirt or dress.

Kitten & Greety, I don't think your opinions make you prudish. And I don't think I'm a prude, either. If I were, I don't think I'd be hanging around in PLEBA so much. Dressing like trash is something different. Look at all the women/girls out there who look sexy, but still have class.

You're right ylime! LivLuv is only 20. The girls I was talking about were ones I know and have seen, I didn't mean Bono's girls. Sadly, it seems like some of the girls I know think they are rejects or will get picked on if they don't dress like that. I guess once you are out of high school you are free of that stuff, though no one should ever be harassed by peer pressure at any age:(

ylimeU2 said:

Kitten & Greety, I don't think your opinions make you prudish. And I don't think I'm a prude, either. If I were, I don't think I'd be hanging around in PLEBA so much. Dressing like trash is something different. Look at all the women/girls out there who look sexy, but still have class.

Thanks ylimeU2:hug:
I don't think any of the girls here are trashy like that, I think those would probably hang out on different forums (like Britneys or justin's etc):D
It's nice to hear you, Who, Livluv and others have more brains then those other "followers of fashion".
I think it's much more brave to wear things that you think are cool and nice and not to blindly follow the big hurd of lemmings. (=what Kitten said)

And you're right about Bono' girls. I didn't mean they lokk trashy, just a bit much make up (Evi is only 12) but me too, i think/hope it was for the special event.

Hm; we are kinda drifting away from the subject here aren't we?

Was this one posted already
NEW11.jpg

Cute little boy,safe in dads arms!
imdf24082001124817a.jpg

This was posted in another version I think

hewsons_sff.jpg

U2Kitten said:
You're right ylime! LivLuv is only 20. The girls I was talking about were ones I know and have seen, I didn't mean Bono's girls. Sadly, it seems like some of the girls I know think they are rejects or will get picked on if they don't dress like that. I guess once you are out of high school you are free of that stuff, though no one should ever be harassed by peer pressure at any age:(

Yeah, I guess I'm lucky that I went to a good high school where the majority of the girls were super spoiled and super rich so they wore really nice, classy clothes. The thing about the styles these days is that not only are they tacky and hoochy, they're not flattering on anyone. Those jeans with the seam accross the butt just draw attention to your butt and look funny unless you've got a cute, tiny butt. Low cut flaired pants make your legs look short and when they flair out at the bottom, you get a boyish box shape b/c there's no difference between your waist, hips, and ankles. Super low cut pants are really only cute if you have rock solid flat abs (which, I read in some women's magazine, is like 1% of us). TheWho, I don't really wear shorts either. I have five pairs of cotton shorts (same shorts, 5 colors) that I wear for working out, cleaning, and to bed, but I'm not allowed to wear shorts to work so I never buy real shorts. I have some loose cargo capris that I love b/c when you're fishing, shorts are bad b/c then your thighs stick to the seat pads, but you want your ankles free b/c there's always water and fish flopping in the boat :p

ANYWAY....Bono's daughters are hot! They're lucky they can wear those clothes (I mean I'm jealous of their bodies).

PS. I'm only 19 :D

greety said:

Cute little boy,safe in dads arms!
imdf24082001124817a.jpg

Wasn't that picture takin at the day of Bono's dad's death? That is the only live picture I have seen Bono with those glasses...

Back
Top Bottom