Bono and Candy?//looking for larger MusiCares 2003 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok lemme go get my favorite wonka jacket pic then.... it's so :cute: ...

bonopurplestripejacketcuteness.jpg

if anyone has this pic bigger I would love it.

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Ok lemme go get my favorite wonka jacket pic then.... it's so :cute: ...

bonopurplestripejacketcuteness.jpg

if anyone has this pic bigger I would love it.

:love: I didn't have that one yet! the three of him with the cakes and the other one I posted are all I have with this jacket :cry:

:hmm: Bono... wonka jacket.... does that mean he owns a chocolate river??? in that case.... INVIIIITE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ok this pic has nothing to do with this thread except that it is pretty sweet. Love the sign over his head. :lmao:

bonowalksonheartsign.jpg

redhotswami said:
Hahaha oh my.

So, whats the story? Was he leaving the store? Or was this one of those accidental surprises?

showbizireland accidentally photographed him walking by... he was talking to fans in front of the shop, then walked on again :wink:

bonocomet said:
Ok all this Bonosweetness, and Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast, I gotta go do my exercises!

My state has something to be proud of: home of the original Krispy Kreme! :drool:

:wink:

Really? Cool!

and btw Mot, thanks, you know who inspired me to have those Krispy Kremes for my anniv. today :shifty:

bonocomet said:
^Do you have the big size of that one Gg? I have it, that is if you need it... tubby. :wink:

are we speaking of the same pic,.. and if so how large do you have ti? :wink: we're derailing the thread btw... pm? :sexywink:

BonoFox1 said:
bonobar.jpg

:hyper: Ok I did it!!!! I wanted to manufactue BonoPops but I decided to go with BonoBars:drool: .....Get in line for you yumm BonoBar:hyper:

ok so I wish I invented the Bonobar....:shifty:

*bites Bonobar*

:evil: buahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

llllllllllick ;)

:bump: This thread must never die!

There's only one piece of candy in this photo :wink: , I'm just posting because it is a closer peek at the wonkajacket.

ef3ccae5.jpg

You know, with all the piping in the interior design, perhaps we can convince ourselves this was taken at a chocolate factory and ignore the starbucks bag in his hand. Then it would be relevant!

:lol:

Ok as long as you brought the thread back I'll post another one too.

bonopurplestripeyjacketsmile.jpg

and the Starbucks bag! Wonder what he's got in there? :hmm:
I used to love their apple fritters but they took them away.

Back
Top Bottom