Bono and Candy?//looking for larger MusiCares 2003 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
:hmm: Ever have a Hostess Snoball? Scruffy coconut over a layer of marshmallow over chocolate cake and a creamy center?

:drool:

Sorry, got distracted. So NO candy pics??? hmph! :wink:

Actually, you CAN sing with something in your mouth, with the right technique. I've done it. Yes, it's also a choking hazard. Didn't stop me, though.

To the pic: I don't think that's a piece of candy, though. Not at that angle - that's asking for trouble. It looks like the entrance to his esophagus (sp?) to me: that's actually rather redder than the mouth would be.

Here I've enlarged a bit and I think it's just the back of his throat we're seeing here!

bonocandymusicares200303qm5.jpg

Maybe it had something to do with the lighting or maybe B was surfering from a sore throat, but it doesn't look as though he had any 'candy' in his mouth.

:wink:

Galeongirl said:

:( I'm afraid not.... well, at least I tried for ya...

Thank you Gg! A lolly would have been a grand picture! :sad: Ah well, he's young yet...it could still happen.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Here I've enlarged a bit and I think it's just the back of his throat we're seeing here!

bonocandymusicares200303qm5.jpg

Maybe it had something to do with the lighting or maybe B was surfering from a sore throat, but it doesn't look as though he had any 'candy' in his mouth.

OUCH!

:shifty:

From U2-vertigo-tour.com
2006-03-02 - The night Bono ate Bono! submitted by Claudio D. Dirani
Early on another curiosity. Having finished Until The End of The World with Edge's guitar played as it was his last gig, Bono is approached by someone who hands in something to him. He reaches out and grabs it. Quickly puts in his mouth because Edge's keyboard was for New Year's Day. He seems to be enjoying it and shows the package to Edge who can't hold his laughter. Not being able to see what was really going on, I just ended up knowing what was up when I returned home. A fan had given Bono a pack of...BONO (milk cream flavoured) biscuits. Yes, that's the name of the brand!

:lmao:

I have about $78.85 how much bonopops can I buy ? And if they have nuts forget my offer.

:lol:

nevermind.

I talked to the girl who gave Bono the Bono cookies in Sao Paolo. She was absolutely thrilled that he opened them right there and ate them on stage. And you can see him eating them in the video.

Yes you do have it on your ipod Gg. NYD from Sao Paolo, you can see him munching on them as the song starts and he seems to like them :lol:

Does WT have those vids in the non-ipod format anymore? I wouldn't mind getting ahold of UTEOTW on a bigger screen....

Back
Top Bottom