Bono and Andrea Corr pictures- June 7th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder why hes having lunch with her? hmm.

BonoFox1 said:
Thanks for the post sami0201

too bad we cant get the pics from the site....oh well:
:shrug:

I think I can post them:

BonoAndreaJun071.jpg

BonoAndreaJun072.jpg

Last edited:
Oh thanks LostatMoon! :applaud: I tried but got nowhere!! :wink:

So funny the way he's quite obviously trying to find the right key, not unlike myself in the same situation!! :lol:

Last edited:
Bono's Doll said:
I didn't want to say it--but I was wondering too--I know they are friends. :|

i hope to god that other people were there and it wasnt just them. she is clearly infatuated with him - but he loves ali so shes go not chance. bah humbug!

after that performance i bet she was thinking " how does ali cope ? "

Wow. Bono looks so much taller than her. She must have to tie herself down when the wind blows. :slant:

That's the way i am with trying to find keys and stuff too! :lol:

It's common knowledge they're friends and often do stuff together. Ali is there a lot of the time as well. Why does it matter they took his car? I go for lunch with a male friend/co-worker probably once a week and he often gives me rides. Oh no! Don't tell my fiance! :wink:

partygirlvox said:

i hope to god that other people were there and it wasnt just them. she is clearly infatuated with him - but he loves ali so shes go not chance. bah humbug!

I think this is a bit cruel - do you know Andrea Corr personally? How can you say that she is "clearly infatuated with him"!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
It's common knowledge they're friends and often do stuff together. Ali is there a lot of the time as well. Why does it matter they took his car? I go for lunch with a male friend/co-worker probably once a week and he often gives me rides. Oh no! Don't tell my fiance! :wink:

Thank you!!!!!

partygirlvox said:

:huh: How can you tell she's infatuated with him by pictures of them walking 5 feet apart? Just because they're of the opposite sex does not mean anything. You all need to quit reading into things. That's really sad if you think men and women can't be friends, married or not. I go out to lunch with one or more of the guys at work all the time. There's nothing going on but a work friendship. I wonder if everyone in the restaurant thinks there's something going on between us....:hmm:

Well, the way Bono drives, this is probably the first, last and only time she'll be driving with him!

tootty86 said:

I think this is a bit cruel - do you know Andrea Corr personally? How can you say that she is "clearly infatuated with him"!!

Its been speculated in the past that they have had an affair, i obviously dont believe these rumours, but if i was in either of their position i wouldnt been seen having lunch alone with the other.. it could bring all those long since buried rumours back.
And every quote ive ever read with her mentioning him, or whenever i have seen her with him, she just seems to really adore him. Maybe shes just a huge fan, or maybe hes just a good role model being in the music businness and all..but i always got the impression anyway.

And for the 'havent you ever had lunch with a member of the opposite sex before?' question - im not married, and nor have I been linked to andrea corr in a not particulary proffessional way in the past either.

partygirlvox said:

Its been speculated in the past that they have had an affair, i obviously dont believe these rumours, but if i was in either of their position i wouldnt been seen having lunch alone with the other.. it could bring all those long since buried rumours back.

This is where that rumor came from, a picture of Bono kissing Andrea Corr. The funny thing is, the tabloids cut out the part of the picture where ALI was standing with them, smiling. There, now you know where the rumor came from and why it's total bullshit.

And for the 'havent you ever had lunch with a member of the opposite sex before?' question - im not married, and nor have I been linked to andrea corr in a not particulary proffessional way in the past either.

As I stated above, the "linkage" was a complete farce. Ali was there!!! And come on, married people aren't allowed to have friends with anyone of the opposite sex? Are you Freud?

How do you react to the, oh probably 3 dozen photos I have of Ali and a guy, no Bono around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom