Bono and Andrea AGAIN???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you trying to start an argument?

Hey those smilies look familiar ;)

Honestly, it's all just rumor, opinions and speculation... no need to get all upset about it.

Just remember that everyone has an opinion...not everyone loves Bono as much as we do.....

think of it this way...there are people out there who like Creed.....it baffles my mind....but hey to each his own.

Squidgy, I certainly hope you aren't trying to stir up a scandal here. Everyone in Dublin knows that Bono and Andrea are friends and nothing unsavory goes on between them. Ali is a wonderful woman and trusts them, and Bono is far to honorable to let things get out of hand. Don't worry.;)

Re: Are you trying to start an argument?

daisybean said:
think of it this way...there are people out there who like Creed.....it baffles my mind....but hey to each his own.

:barf: :barf: :barf: Ugh....

I saw a guy in the line at Subway with a Creed shirt on yesterday. Poor, sad individual...

Guggi's Girl said:
Squidgy, I certainly hope you aren't trying to stir up a scandal here.

I don't think Squidgy is...a link concerning Bono was simply posted. As long as people here stay civil towards each other here, should a difference of opinions arise, then there's a problem.

I can trust you gals though, right? ;)

Well I don't know if 'a link being simply posted' is all that innocent when it is folllowed by a remark inviting us to do this:

Squidgy said:

If you also go to the search site, type in Bono; you'll see lots of shit written bout him

But as long as no one takes the bait, things should be fine:)

Last edited:
I Give People The Benefit Of The Doubt At Times...I'm Such A Softie... ;)

Just giving us some extra information, in case we have the desire to see it. ;)

Though nobody has mentioned it in this thread...I DO want to remind people that if you do NOT agree with things said at another forum, and you wish to register at that forum to voice your opinion, PLEASE do so with class and maturity...don't be a troll. ;)

Re: I Give People The Benefit Of The Doubt At Times...I'm Such A Softie... ;)

Bonochick said:
Just giving us some extra information, in case we have the desire to see it. ;)

Though nobody has mentioned it in this thread...I DO want to remind people that if you do NOT agree with things said at another forum, and you wish to register at that forum to voice your opinion, PLEASE do so with class and maturity...don't be a troll. ;)

Well said I say ;)

Re: Re: Are you trying to start an argument?

wertsie said:

:barf: :barf: :barf: Ugh....

I saw a guy in the line at Subway with a Creed shirt on yesterday. Poor, sad individual...

Hey now- some people like Creed, including me! They rock hard, they have a good religious message and Scott Stapp is SEXY! :drool: If you don't like them it's your choice but no need for the puke faces:( But on to the subject of this thread, nothing besides Bono's hair is more controversial here than the Andrea Corr/infidelity insinuation stuff. I think we all know that;) Smart girls for not taking this to where it seemed intended to go:up:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Are you trying to start an argument?

SamanthaPuff said:

Hey now- some people like Creed, including me! They rock hard, they have a good religious message and Scott Stapp is SEXY! :drool: If you don't like them it's your choice but no need for the puke faces:( But on to the subject of this thread, nothing besides Bono's hair is more controversial around here than the Andrea Corr/infidelity insinuation stuff. I think we all know that;)

:hug: I'm sorry. You've a right to your own opinion...although I do still stand firmly by mine. :happy:

I think famous people expect some crud to be written about them. People are trying to sell stories in the newspapers. They know damn well they can't believe everything they read in the newspapers and other publications because some of it is not true and they know it. It's one of those yucko things about being a VIP. Some people just take advantage of it and use you to sell newspapers. It can be disgusting. I don't buy these newspapers!

daisybean said:
...not everyone loves Bono as much as we do.....
:sigh: And we can be so happy about it.
:shifty: Just think what would happen if everybody wanted a piece of the big Bono cake! :ohmy:

close friends of mine know how i feel about the corrs. (it has nothing to do with jealousy, i've had my opinion long before the two were linked as friends.)

but regardless, i don't think the two are anything but friends. i think he sees her as a little sister or a daughter, he's ultra-affectionate to everyone. anyone remember that oh-so-controversial pic of him with one of the gallaghers (i forget which one, lol)? and i think she sees him as a big brother or even a father. when i saw part of the clip of them singing, she seemed to look up to him, not like all seductive or anything.

KhanadaRhodes said:
close friends of mine know how i feel about the corrs. (it has nothing to do with jealousy, i've had my opinion long before the two were linked as friends.)

but regardless, i don't think the two are anything but friends. i think he sees her as a little sister or a daughter, he's ultra-affectionate to everyone. anyone remember that oh-so-controversial pic of him with one of the gallaghers (i forget which one, lol)? and i think she sees him as a big brother or even a father. when i saw part of the clip of them singing, she seemed to look up to him, not like all seductive or anything.

You have a good point. I just think they are good friends, and thats as far as it goes. :yes:

1. I like this thread title.....for undisclosed reasons :shifty:

2. All rumors. Bono wouldn't do that. People of the opposite sex can be just friends. LITERALLY 97% of my friends here are boys but I'm not :love: them

:yes: I heard somewhere that Bono thinks of Andrea like a daughter.

They're two beautiful people of opposite sexes from the same country. You can see where the rumors would start flying, but, nah...nothing to them!

Everything can happen .
Trust Me .
It Will Happen .
Free Life for Bono
It's His Destiny .

At The Age of 44 or so ....
Read Stats ........

Back
Top Bottom