Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww, 23 years :cute:

Bono wedding pic :hyper:

Bono_and_Ali_The_wedding.jpg

Congras to the happy couple :hug:

Is it sad that I'm able to remember my cousin's wedding anniversary and my sister's ex-boyfriend's birthday because they are the same day as Bono and Ali's anniversary? :lol:

Has anybody at Pleba been married for 23 years or more?? I think its an incredible achievement. As an 18 year old i cant imagine the hard work that goes into a successful marriage.

Anyway - back to the pictures!!

CAA3QLC5.jpg

tootty86 said:
Has anybody at Pleba been married for 23 years or more?? I think its an incredible achievement. As an 18 year old i cant imagine the hard work that goes into a successful marriage.

My mum and Dad have been married for 19 years and have been together for 21 years. I think even that is an amazing acheivement!

bono_gal said:

My mum and Dad have been married for 19 years and have been together for 21 years. I think even that is an amazing acheivement!

It is amazing!! My mum and Dad have also been married 20 years - it has been difficult at times but they are very strong now:hug:

My parents just shared their 36th anniversary 8/10/05. And the Hewson's anniversary is the same day as my nephew's birthday... just a different year. (My nephew will be 6... I bet I run the risk of being clobbered by my family if I mention Bono's anniversary on Sunday during Cameron's birthday party! :lol: )

Happy 23rd Anniversary Bono & Ali!! Here's wishing you many more!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom