Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ch089495_guest.jpg

thanks for all the pictures, Kelly! my photobucket account grew a lot this weekend :wink:

again I have to say, they are both so beautiful and these pictures are all so cute :cute:

Happy Anniversary to them!!! :heart:

happy anniversary to my favorite couple!!! I love you both so much for being such great role models, thanx!!!

Happy Anniversary Bono and Ali! :love: :heart: :applaud:
It makes me so happy that You've had and loved each other for so long. :love:

The pictures are so great! I never get tired of looking at Bono and Ali pictures! :cute:
Thanks! Kelly and everybody! :bow:

I've been married for almost 23 years. My Wedding date was August 28, 1982.
For me long term marriage hasn't always been easy and I've taken him for granted alot, but it's been worth it.
I love him more now than ever, even more than when we first got married.

Also, my husband or Mr. Brown is thirteen and a half years older than me, so we've had to deal with our age difference too.

Last edited:
Discoteque said:
I think their secret is: clean livin, church goin, no alcohol, and no matter what: COMMITMENT! :)

Hmm. Some stuff to keep in mind. Especially the last thing :yes:.

*browneyedgirl* said:
I've been married for almost 23 years. My Wedding date was August 28, 1982.
For me long term marriage hasn't always been easy and I've taken him for granted alot, but it's been worth it.
I love him more now than ever, even more than when we first got married.

Everybody say "Awwww...:cute:" :).

An early congrats to you and your husband on 23 happy years together :up:.

Angela

ditto, verte :wink:

Just a note:
Today (21 August) is also the fourth anniversary of Bob Hewson's passing.

The bitter and the sweet.

I hope Bono and Ali had their BEST anniversary yet with many many more to come.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:
ditto, verte :wink:

Just a note:
Today (21 August) is also the fourth anniversary of Bob Hewson's passing.

The bitter and the sweet.

I hope Bono and Ali had their BEST anniversary yet with many many more to come.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:
That's weird.
Things always seem to work out in strange ways for Bono.

His mother died at after collapsing at his grandfathers funeral.
His first daughter was born on his birthday.
His father died on his wedding anniversary.

I don't know if I believe in fate or not, but if fate doesn't exist, Bono must be 1 in about 100,000,000,000,000,000.
But I guess you all knew that anyway. :wink:

I'm a little late but I have to say Happy Anniversary to the lovely Ali & Bono. :heart: Two very special anniversaries of my own coincide with theirs, making this a special time for me.

One thing I noticed in looking through this entire thread is that these two are such cuddlebugs!! In nearly every photo they are hugging or kissing or touching, or all three at once!! I absolutely love it, and hope we are all so lucky to have that after so many years. :love:

And I just set one of these gorgeous photos as my background... :shifty: I'm sure my coworkers will think I'm weird, but I had to loll. :angel:

Meghan said:
That's weird.
Things always seem to work out in strange ways for Bono.

His mother died at after collapsing at his grandfathers funeral.
His first daughter was born on his birthday.
His father died on his wedding anniversary.

Yeah, that is odd, isn't it?

*Hums "Twilight Zone" theme*

*Holds moment of silence for Bono's dad :(*

Awwwwww...:cute:. Cuddlebugs, indeed :D. Nice picture you shared, too, Olive :).

Angela

greety said:

Don't you think she dies it a bit too dark these days?
uh I absolutely adore taht hair color :)
I think it looks classy and sleek and stylish. I know it also looks a bit *harder* than her natural color (which i think makes her look a bit softer) but I have the feeling that it expresses her strong side of her personality better. Not the so much loving and motherly one, but the powerful and self fulfilling one (am i somehow making myslef clear - maybe i am just talking random stuff :huh: )

anyways - I am looking for that color to dye my hair like that as well - not because of Ali, but because I love it and it suits me (my mom says it makes me look pale *bleh*) and I so not wanna spend any money for the hair stylist ;) they dyed my hair like that for some hair model show ( i helped out a friend) and until it was on my head I had no idea what they are doing with me.
anywaysw - i loooove the color :)

Happy Anniversary to my favorite cuddlebugs, Bono and Ali.

As for the hair dye thing, perhaps Ali is getting a few gray hairs and dyes her hair. And the thing with hair dye is that it usually comes out a bit dark. I've been dying my hair for over 20 years (and it's been every color) and the end result is usually a bit darker than what's advertised on the kit.

And not only does Ali seem to have a thing for shoes, she also seems to have a thing for handbags and sunglasses. We could be such best friends. Or at least really cool shopping buddies.:wink:

Sorry for the lateness--But my congratulations to Bono & Ali--23 years-their beautiful love for each other. :hug: If my husband & I make it til Jan 10--31 years married & together 33. (It takes a lot of patience, compromising, understanding, and of course love my dears)

Back
Top Bottom