Bono And Ali's Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oliveu2cm said:
A picture similiar to this one was in a Dublin newspaper the day I left Ireland, 3 years ago. It makes me smile :D

2a4ba196.jpg

Ali looks hot in this one. But she could be my mother. :s

fah said:
Ok, I have to know the answer to this question:

Why is Bono (and everyone else) always ariving by boat?

I guess the boat pictures are when they go to St Tropez: there is no train station in there, and it takes hours by the road because it's a small one and totally overcrowded in summer. It's way faster to go there by boat (especially considering Eze is a bit far from St Tropez). :)

I thought Bono said he lended this olive green tie from his brother when he visited chirac last year (or was it 2 years ago?)

So he still doesn't return things eh, just like all those years ago when he lended Gavin's Bowie collection

:rolleyes:

Advah said:

I guess the boat pictures are when they go to St Tropez: there is no train station in there, and it takes hours by the road because it's a small one and totally overcrowded in summer. It's way faster to go there by boat (especially considering Eze is a bit far from St Tropez). :)

I know this is late (I've been a bit lazyabout replying) but happy Anniversary to the happy couple--and I just luuuve looking at the pics!!!

Thanks, gals!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the pics everyone:) Bono and Ali are just so cute together!I respect and admire them for still being together after all this time....My parents have been married for almost 40 years.

Dude. It is totally unfair for someone old enough to be some teenager's mother to have a teenager's figure. Really. Someone ought to have a conversation with that young lady! :lmao:
Seriously, they are such a couple-couple. Why do I have the sneaking suspicion he courts her like they aren't married?:p

Wow congratulations!

Their body language is amazing and quite simply sums up the strength and bond in their relationship. It is beautiful to see two people who truly love each other and are totally at ease showing their love and 'ownership' of each other.

We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this week and my mum and dad celebrate their 43rd next week!!!

Back
Top Bottom