Bono and Alicia Keys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jono

The Fly
so, i haven't seen anyones post anywhere about the "Don't Give Up" duet with B and Alicia...
although nothing compares to B/Edge harmony...nothing-
i do enjoy when B harmozies with a female voice especially now with the recently discovered, "Bob" given high note.
i give it a thumbs up as it did the goose bump for me and i have already ordered a pair of armani glasses and 5 gap shirts.

Download the new tune here...

http://www.keepachildalive.org/

1.49 buys all sorts of medication it's f'n amazing what this campaign can and will do!!!

BUY RED~~~~

hahahah bueller?! =)
"Bob" given high note. that's clever. i really did get goosebumps during that too. it was amazing. alicia is an amazing talent and vocalist, and it was a thrill to see them performing something that goes so deep for both of them, but i agree that i like bono best with Edge as backing =)
bono did a song with andrea corr (actually, i thikn he did more than one), and even though the female harmony is enjoyable, the Edge's always works no matter what. whether he's just singing or whether he's singing those high notes in his falsetto which is so utterly melty (think COBL or the wanderer live)

I liked the performance, I think it was very emotional for both of them. And the end, when he embraces Alicia at the piano, it's just so very sweet. Bono's voice sounds great again.

I thought it was amazing too. The Oprah performance was breathtaking really, his voice in tip top shape, sounding gorgeous with her voice. Then the end with him hugging her was so sweet. Oprah seemed really surprised by the performance or something too, she seemed emotional. I already bought it when it first came out on iTunes, but I'll buy it again just to show my support.

Good Performance. I like Alicia Keys. She seems more sincere than other celebs in the Africa emergency

Back
Top Bottom