Bono & Ali in NY - sept 15 2006 - Edun and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

a teaser:
10386682.jpg

Thank you for these great pictures. Good to see Bono laughing in the last one. He looked quite serious recently, I am glad his smile is back.

very cool.

One interesting thing to note about the Hudson Hotel is that the showers have a glass wall that faces the bedroom in the rooms.

hudson2.jpg

hudson1.jpg

(remember the rain in October during the 10/7 show?) The glass wall is behind the white curtain.

Hotel overall is quite hip, but the rooms are about 8 x 8. I stayed there for the October MSG shows and found the rooms to be small even for NYC standards. Not having hot water sucked, too.

Awesome pics, thanks for posting them.

Last edited:
:love: wow he looks happy! I love the hair this way!

:hmm: did he trim his beard, I think so...

Thanks for the pics miringeltje and Kaf..

bono_001.jpg

Is this rock and roll! Yes it is, Bono is looking very good these days. The short hair suits him very well, all it need is a touch of black. :wink: :drool:

My sister and I went last night to check it out ..... we waited in the lobby at about 10 PM Bono by wisked by with an entourage of people right past me! My Bono radar was out or wack! I didn't even get a peek! My sister got a very quick look (the lobby is very very dark) We waited around till 2 AM in the rain for him to leave but either he went out another exit or was having a really great time and made a late night, or early morning of it ..... :( saw the usual crowd Christy Turlington, Edward Burns (very handsome!), Helena, two Project Runway losers ...

redhill said:

Bono's hair dye looks great.

How does he get the beard and hair (on top) to match so well?
Does he dye it every day I wonder?

Anyone know?

Both are his natural color, so they just match.

Back
Top Bottom