Bono and Ali in Lesotho - New Video at EDUN.ie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi PLEBA,

EDUN has updated its site and the site has several features that I'm sure that y'all will like.

First, here is the link to the EDUN webpage that talks about the new EDUN ONE tee and HAS AN EDUN VIDEO FROM BONO'S AND ALI'S TRIP TO LESOTHO!

It's a beautiful little video with a couple of very tender moments in it with Bono and Ali and the children of Lesotho.

Check it out:

http://www.edun.ie/one.asp#

EDUN also has a photo page from the EDUN launch earlier this year with some SPECTACULAR pics of Bono....and Ali.

Check those out here:

http://www.edun.ie/events_gallery.asp#

You can show your appreciation for this thread by purchasing at least ONE of the new EDUN ONE tees to help the struggling families of Lesotho.

LOVE AND PEACE. HOPE AND JOY. MERCY AND GRACE.

:bono: :love: :love: :hug:

:wave: Thank you very much Jamila. I plan on buying some EDUN gear for myself this Christmas.:heart:

Carmelu2fan said:
:wave: Thank you very much Jamila. I plan on buying some EDUN gear for myself this Christmas.:heart:

You're very welcomed, Carmelu2fan.

Our purchases of any of EDUN's clothing line will help the people of Africa SO MUCH to try to stabilize their families, their communities and their countries. :up:

PLEASE check out the video and the pics - you'll be very glad you did.

Bono and Ali and ALAFA....:bonodrum:

Jamila,
thanks for the link. but for some reason they aren't working. any idea why?
it sounds like something really worth seeing!

I just purchased my one t which I have to say the material is gorgeous, and also a pair of edun jeans which also are great material. However, the Nordstrums, and Saks near me never have one piece of edun anywhere, I had to purchase online only!!!.

I did see that Anthropology carries the clothes as well I will have to browse around there. :wink:

Thank you Jamila!!

My green Edun hoodie is my favorite piece of clothing I own. I love it.

Thanks for the updates. (The links are working for me)

bonoedunlaunchNY5-2-062.jpg

bonoedunlaunchNY5-2-06.jpg

I :heart: those pics!

Just a question tho: I'd be interested in buying one of those dun ONE tops, but I can't seem to find a pic or anywhere to buy one :S Anybody know where I can?

Thanks for the caps u2bonolover - some of those pictures are really sweet. :heart:

hmmm strange how some of these links work for some but not for others. That previous link takes me straight to the ONE tshirt order page. :confused: sorry!

oops, yeah- that was what I was trying to post because the one link prior to that for the shirt didn't work for me. Sorry to confuse :reject:

Hm...all the links worked for me from the get-go, which is VERY surprising, if you knew my laptop! :wink:

Thanks for the link Jamila, and for the caps, Comet!

^Is it trying to load in QuickTime, greety? I had to disable my QT awhile back to get it to load a different way. Of course, I do have the freakiest laptop on the planet. :(

thanks for the links Jamila and U2bonolover for the caps

I liked the video, and one moment made me lol.... when Bono grabbed the kid, the kid started crying badly... :lol: eeeew that man scaares meeeee!

I love my hoody to death aswell, even tho it's STILL way too big for me... maybe have it in laundry even warmer :hmm:

now how am I gonna find out if the only store here that sells Edun does sell this tshirt? they didn't sell the hoody either, and didn't have much... :scream: we need a saks or a nordstrom here!

greety said:
I get audio but no image :(

Actually, the video never showed on my computer either - all I could do was to hear the audio and tape it.

But even from just HEARING the video I KNEW that it was something very special to share with others, especially in PLEBA. :wink:

And those are EXACTLY the two pics from the EDUN event that I was hoping that someone would post here - they are EXTRAORDINARY pics of Bono.

I'm hoping that some very smart, very technologically knowledgeable and very considerate PLEBAn will be willing to attempt to capture this video and put it in a downloadable form for those of us who can't see the video!

Thanks everyONE for your very kind response to this thread. :bonodrum: :dance:

I probably don't have the latest version of QT, Galeongirl - there's so many versions of so many different players that I get confused.

I'll try again to try to get the video to play because I would really love to see (and hopefully to keep) this video.

I volunteer with a local organization in my area that does humanitarian activities for AIDS affected families in Lesotho, so Bono and Ali's EDUN activities and support of ALAFA really is something personally special to me and to my organization.

Thanks for your help, GG. :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom