Bono & Ali at The Irish Recorded Music Association Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:

Trust me, they're there. Those people know who they are and they're who I'm trying to address. But I'll quit hijacking this thread. If you want to discuss it further by email or PM, feel free :)

you can't accept pm's :sexywink:

As far as this thread goes the pictures are of Bono & Ali, I dont see anything wrong with commenting on his hair if one so desires.

As far as the chatting about Bono in every thread, lets try to keep it to the Bono threads, and chats about Edge in the Edge threads, and chats to each other in a chat thread, etc etc.

Thanks. :|

arw9797 said:

Mullets are just plain stupid and deserve to be knocked, especially if you have one in 2006 and not 1986...but that's another story. Hey...there used to be someone else around here that defended the mullet. Maybe the two of you could start a thread about them if they're so great.

You've missed the point!!!! Other thread are started about other things but they turn into a Bono thread. Now they are turning into a Bono haircut thread. Careful with your Adam thread....it'll turn into a Bono hair thread in no time.

This was a thread about pictures of Bono and Ali from a few weeks ago but you turned it into a thread about how he looks bettter with longer hair. It IS off topic! What does his new look even have to do with this thread? NOTHING!

Someone mention mullets? :drool:

I thought that there were kinda making a comeback not too long ago actually. :shrug:

kafrun said:
make thinly veiled insults towards the same members, over and over.

Yep. :| :tsk:

Alters? What a shame a person would have to resort to making one in an attempt to hide from the jibes and harassment of a few members :sigh:

As the mod says, what's wrong with discussing his hair? No matter what you like? It's PLEBA!

How can anyone not see it's wrong for one person to say they are sick of hearing one opinion and it must be silenced, maybe someone else is sick of hearing the other! But why does ANYBODY have to shut up? Especially when the person telling you to shut up tells you to stop talking about it, and your opinion is wrong and he looks ugly that way, but when you tell them the same thing, they have a a fit? (Like Arw9797?! ) This goes both ways!

As for every thread turning into a Bono thread, or every Bono thread turning into a hair thread, hey, it's PLEBA, so what?! :shrug: If you don't like it go back to your Randoom and let the girls party on! :rockon:

Last edited:
Oh, okay, Bono in Bono threads, Adam in Adam threads, nope, my Adam thread never turned into a Bono thread.

Mullet Maven said:

Someone mention mullets? :drool:

I thought that there were kinda making a comeback not too long ago actually. :shrug:

Welcome, Mullet Maven! :wave: Mullets rock :rockon: I'd much rather see a mullet on Bono than what he has now. Hey, come to think of it, we haven't seen the back yet. Maybe it's long in the back and he'll go back to his UF look, long in back, shaved sides and bleached and standing up on top? He's got 2 out of 3! :hmm: ;)

I'm also still wondering if Ali copied his look. See Ali in these pictures here, her hair matches his. They always like to match. So who knows? She may have. ;)

Last edited:
No one has to shut up, I think just staying on topic is desired. By many. Some people are just more vocal, and some have preferred to fly under the radar for awhile and keep off-topic thoughts elsewhere.

Similarly, it's not BBBBB, or a forum which could be called "Cigars and Big Hair," (*runs to Don't Expect, Suggest*) it's PLEBA. Some people care when their thread gets derailed when the subject becomes Bono and/or his hair.

Laurel Hill said:
Oh, okay, Bono in Bono threads, Adam in Adam threads, nope, my Adam thread never turned into a Bono thread.

Welcome, Mullet Maven! :wave: Mullets rock :rockon: I'd much rather see a mullet on Bono than what he has now. Hey, come to think of it, we haven't seen the back yet. Maybe it's long in the back and he'll go back to his UF look, long in back, shaved sides and bleached and standing up on top? He's got 2 out of 3! :hmm: ;)

I'm also still wondering if Ali copied his look. See Ali in these pictures here, her hair matches his. They always like to match. So who knows? She may have. ;)

Seriously, your resemblance to U2Kitten is uncanny. :ohmy:

Ok well this thread is completely off topic, and still going off topic even after my post so consider it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom